420 Magazine Background

Grow with me! Kailey is here!

KaileyPaloma

Hey there everyone, I've finally taken the nervous plunge into joining a community, while residing in an unfriendly state.

Wonderful to speak to you all finally after months of lurking! I would love to share my first grow with you all, but I'm still not sure if I'm comfortable with that yet.

I have a slightly modified speaker cabinet that has blessed me with a gift 4 days ago and im off to the races. Lets hope I can keep the little lady(tentative) alive

God bless you,
Kailey

Matanuska Valley

Plant of the Year: 2011 - Member of the Month: April 2011 - Plant of the Month: Mar & April 2011
Welcome to the forums of 420Magazine,
Thank you for joining the 420 mission to spread cannabis awareness…:cheer:

MV... :popcorn:

L

Ludacris

Hey there everyone, I've finally taken the nervous plunge into joining a community, while residing in an unfriendly state.

Wonderful to speak to you all finally after months of lurking! I would love to share my first grow with you all, but I'm still not sure if I'm comfortable with that yet.

I have a slightly modified speaker cabinet that has blessed me with a gift 4 days ago and im off to the races. Lets hope I can keep the little lady(tentative) alive

God bless you,
Kailey
Hello and welcome from SCOTLAND.
(hope you enjoy the site).

CHRIS.
:Namaste:

Deacnbleu

Welcome to 420.
From an unfriendly state as well, up until last year when the voters finally got out there.
You'll find this site pretty secure and a lot of great people here to help. Share as much or as little as you are comfortable with.
Regards Deacn

Matanuska Valley

Plant of the Year: 2011 - Member of the Month: April 2011 - Plant of the Month: Mar & April 2011
Nice to have you dear, anything you need to know about cannabis is here...
If you need help, all you got to do is ask and me or some other Member will try to help you out...:yummy:

MV... :popcorn:

Top Bottom