Grow with me! Kailey is here!

KaileyPaloma

Hey there everyone, I've finally taken the nervous plunge into joining a community, while residing in an unfriendly state.

Wonderful to speak to you all finally after months of lurking! I would love to share my first grow with you all, but I'm still not sure if I'm comfortable with that yet.

I have a slightly modified speaker cabinet that has blessed me with a gift 4 days ago and im off to the races. Lets hope I can keep the little lady(tentative) alive

God bless you,
Kailey

Hey there everyone, I've finally taken the nervous plunge into joining a community, while residing in an unfriendly state.

Wonderful to speak to you all finally after months of lurking! I would love to share my first grow with you all, but I'm still not sure if I'm comfortable with that yet.

I have a slightly modified speaker cabinet that has blessed me with a gift 4 days ago and im off to the races. Lets hope I can keep the little lady(tentative) alive

God bless you,
Kailey

Hello and welcome from SCOTLAND.
(hope you enjoy the site).

CHRIS.
:Namaste:

Welcome to 420.
From an unfriendly state as well, up until last year when the voters finally got out there.
You'll find this site pretty secure and a lot of great people here to help. Share as much or as little as you are comfortable with.
Regards Deacn

Back
Top Bottom