GROWant G5 HiPAR Pro Series & Bignugz420 Team Up To Make Some Big Nugz

This may be a stupid question, but why do you want to promote stretch? It's usually the other way around here - especially with the strain I am working with now. The stretch is a nightmare

You won't see me trying that with the current strain. But hmmm... Big-Bud could always use some more stretch

Exactly, like the Malawi I have going now stretch is a big issue. I've also had issues with OG genetics stretching too much. Most of my strains tend to have a lot of indica genes in them so getting nice long colas tends to take more thought and planning.

Looking bang on in here man, super nice colors n happy!

Excited to see this one thru . .

This may be a stupid question, but why do you want to promote stretch? It's usually the other way around here - especially with the strain I am working with now. The stretch is a nightmare
I like stretch in transition to flower I plan for it so I flip hoping they will get right to perfect height

You look at my Malawi and it's a stretch monster, you really need to minimize stretch but everything else I like some stretch going into flower.
Yea that's the only stretch I like to transition to flower and then have my flowers in a nice stretch out plant top nodes only

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom