GROWant LED & Green Planet Nutrients In GeoPots Grow Journal

Here they are. To avoid confusion there are two #1 and two #2 tuts. I accidentally cut off one of the tuts down to one node when cleaning it up. Was bumed about that but no worries. The tuts are getting a little bit more veg time before going into the Bloom Box.

This was supposed to be a sog but the GDP had some veg time and got huge. I trimmed them down some. Both strains have minimal stretch so I'm sure we will be ok in the bloom box.

Fed the GDP with

Intial thoughts:
The velcro is going to come in handy when its harvest time. The roots grow into the fabric and it can be hard to remove the root ball. I love the one with handles, they make watering easy because I have to water in another location. Even though they are only a gallon, the handles make it so much easier.

I'm along for the ride. Best wishes and good grow!

Alright, Thank you and welcome in BTG!
In like gin....
LOL! Hey Dabber glad to have you in! :high-five:

All them plants in that little box? :rofl::rofl: yeah, good luck with that. :passitleft:

Mr. A! Thanks you bring up a great point. Its hard to not use plants that I've spent so much time on but one of those GDP would fill up the box most likely. No worries I have a bunch more clones coming up!

I think I'll find a friend to give those big GDP to and start flowering those Tuts in the cab. I have more GDP and Tut clones coming or I could do some new seeds. I found GDP to be just ok last time I grew it, much preferred the Night Nurse. I'm going to look through my stock today and see what I can run in there. :high-five::passitleft:

Your clones always look great Rich!
How do you like those 2" inserts compared to the smaller ones? I need some more and wasn't sure if there was any benefit besides they fit in the same hole as a net cup.

Welcome in VG! Happy to have you. This light is crazy bright for only 90watts at the wall I can't wait to see the buds. I'll stick a few of the Tuts in for flower and let the GDP recover after I figure out which stems to cut.
This is a sponsored grow and I will be doing a review as well. Hope you all enjoy the show.
Hey, alright. Welcome in GROWant. Were going to achieve big things in this tiny space!

I'm always interested in LED light tech, especially when it is very economical at the wall. Currently using 2 PSMini's in a 2x2.5 GGT lite with a 1foot extension to make it 6'7" tall. I have a Quantum PAR meter and have mapped my tent out at several distances from the light/lights and use it to check the levels at tops whenever I change distances. Have or will you be mapping this light out with a PAR meter as you do this review?

I'm also very interested in this grow experience as I have been playing with the idea of putting 8 one gallon Hempy Buckets in my tent vs just doing one or two at a time. Will certainly enjoy watch the progress and seeing the results.:goodluck::nomo::popcorn:

Your clones always look great Rich!
How do you like those 2" inserts compared to the smaller ones? I need some more and wasn't sure if there was any benefit besides they fit in the same hole as a net cup.

Thanks TB but they are pretty fresh. Only one or two with roots. I like them both but I just used the 2" because they were what I had. You can fit more smaller ones which means more clones and the hole is smaller which holds the clones better.

Just out of curiosity, what size is that little box? Mine is 2x2x2ft.5ft and I can get 4 in 1 gallon pots, at a push. With some veg time ill only run 3. You never know, they could fill the space wonderfully. :passitleft:

The box is small, should have put dimensions up. Here they are now though, 33"H x 15"w x 19"l
Literally, one of those GDP would fill up the box. It fits 6 one gal pots but sog style, no training. Not to worry! I have come up with a better option. I will gift those to someone and ill run my tuts after they get another watering. I'll take clones of my Hazelnut Cream mom and toss them in the box when they are ready. Staggering the harvest will be nice.

I'm always interested in LED light tech, especially when it is very economical at the wall. Currently using 2 PSMini's in a 2x2.5 GGT lite with a 1foot extension to make it 6'7" tall. I have a Quantum PAR meter and have mapped my tent out at several distances from the light/lights and use it to check the levels at tops whenever I change distances. Have or will you be mapping this light out with a PAR meter as you do this review?

I'm also very interested in this grow experience as I have been playing with the idea of putting 8 one gallon Hempy Buckets in my tent vs just doing one or two at a time. Will certainly enjoy watch the progress and seeing the results.:goodluck::nomo::popcorn:

Im in a box a little smaller then 2'x2' but this light should flower in a 2'x2' space. I'd maybe put another of these in there or go a size bigger for max lighting. I don't have a par meter so as of right now that's not an option and the light is in a stationary position ontop of my bloom box. I'd love to get a meter one day though, that's an excellent question. I like the idea of a sog because its a quick flip but it's nice to have space to have a normal grow and a little sog bloom box. My box is ventilated into my 4x4 tent which is carbon scrubbed and pushed out my window. That tent is for the big girls.

So new plan... waiting for Tut to get watered then they are going to be flowered in the box, Hazlenut Cream will be cloned and placed into the box. Fun times

Back
Top Bottom