GROWant LED & Green Planet Nutrients In GeoPots Grow Journal

Virgin Ground

Nug of the Year: 2020 - Member of the Month: Feb 2020 - Plant of the Month: July 2020 - Nug of the Month: June 2019, Nov 2020 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
I am curious to see how dense the buds become from one 80 watt led. Looking good.

Rich Farmer

Hooray Budsicles! Mmm!
:19: thanks tb! I'm thinking those little spears should make for some nice smoke.

I am curious to see how dense the buds become from one 80 watt led. Looking good.

Me too, the plants seem really happy and the leaves are angled up to the light, nodes are nice and tight. Very impressed so far. I'm sure they are going to plump up nicely.

TheMadDabber

Member of the Month: Dec 2017 - Nug of the Month: June 2018
They're coming out great rich. I would have expected some more stretch as well but they are filling out nicely Nd should make for some killer smoke!

Virgin Ground

Nug of the Year: 2020 - Member of the Month: Feb 2020 - Plant of the Month: July 2020 - Nug of the Month: June 2019, Nov 2020 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
Yup, this little light is pretty cool. I am very happy with mine! Stop by my grow, if you have the time. I have a 30" x30" closet packed with plants under a Gr240. The tuts look great btw. Can't wait to flip mine.

Rich Farmer

Virgin Ground

Sorry I wasn't clear. Mine are not Tuts or anything with good genetics. Just bagseed. Wish mine were Tuts. Yours look yummy.

Top Bottom