GROWant LED & Green Planet Nutrients In GeoPots Grow Journal

BedroomFarmer

What strain is it? GDP & King Tut.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? GDP: Indica, King Tut: Sativa Dominate .
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Late veg, ready for flower.
Indoor .
Soil or Hydro? Tuts started off hydro but are now in a diy soil mix.
If soil... what is in your mix? Potting soil, earth worm casting, coco, and peat moss. Mixed up what I had left.
If soil... What size pot? 1 gal Geopots and plastic
Size of light? 90 Watts at the wall, GROWant.
PH of media or res? The Res is at 5.8 for hydro but keeping ph around 6.5 now that they are in soil.
Any Pests ? No.
How often are you watering? 1-3 days.
Type and strength of ferts used? Green Planet Nutrients + Terpinator.

Had to wait on the light to come in before I made my Cabinet 2.0. Now that everything is measured, cut and painted I just need to wait for it to dry before placing two GDP and 4 King Tut clones to flower. The space is small, 33"x15"x20" but should fit six, 1 gallon pots. This is box will be used as a sog but the plants this time around had a long time to veg so hopefully they don't outgrow the box.

Initial thoughts, for only 90 watts the light is very bright and the plants should be very happy flowering under it. The plants are LOVING the 3part Green Planet Nutrients. Since giving them the GPN 3 part system + Terpinator I've seen a huge increase in growth. Can't wait to see what buds will look like. They just got transplanted into the Geopots but so far I love the velcro, that will make tossing the rootball a breeze, the handles are very handy and make moving the pot around much easier, and I love how thick and well made these Geopots are.

Green Planet Nutrients + Terpinator

GROWant Lighting

Geopots

King Tut

GDP
All six plants

Special thanks to Geopots for providing three of their 1 gallon pots (one with handles, one velcro, and one regular) and for sending Green Planet Nutrients + Terpinator as well as GROWant for sending over their 90 watt light. More pics to come.

Ok....I like to watch.....

:popcorn:

Alright guys, a pic of the lights and the setup.

And the plants! The GDP got BIG, way too big for the box. They are loving the Green Planet Nutrients! I think I'm going to have to cut off some stems in order for this to work.

I'll post much better pictures of the plants soon. Have to flip to flower asap. Stay tuned.

You mind if I tag along? I am curious about the light. I have the same one sitting next to me right now . Is this a sponsored grow or a product review perchance?

That light looks like the Mothership! :rofl:

happy to have you here for the same idea as our designer.;);)

3000.jpg

these series lights used to be named as "SPACE STATION"

You mind if I tag along? I am curious about the light. I have the same one sitting next to me right now . Is this a sponsored grow or a product review perchance?

Welcome in VG! Happy to have you. This light is crazy bright for only 90watts at the wall I can't wait to see the buds. I'll stick a few of the Tuts in for flower and let the GDP recover after I figure out which stems to cut.

This is a sponsored grow and I will be doing a review as well. Hope you all enjoy the show.

thank you Rich for reviewing GROWant item on half of 420mag .:green_heart:
This must be another amazing journal, join in immediately :Namaste:

Hey, alright. Welcome in GROWant. Were going to achieve big things in this tiny space!

Back
Top Bottom