GROWant LED & Green Planet Nutrients In GeoPots Grow Journal

You got it, clones. Thanks B. Idk, may or may not be the powder but these ladies or rockin. They are loving the lights and nutes. They come from teo different tut seeds. #2 seems more vigorous with growth but #1 isnt too far behind. Hope she makes up for slow growth with strength.

Hi Rich,

Please visit this link to register your GROWant Lights for warranty services.
After registration, you need tell us your ServiceTAG only, easily get fast services.
Warranty Registry System |GROWant
For registration, you need only prepare information:
1) Model Type
2) ServiceTAG (find from behind of the unit)
3) Order Number
4)phone number and email address
Please contact our service engineer Michael service.growant@gmail.com for help if need.
sponsored lights and contest winners have same privilege as purchasers.

Thank you!

Lookin good Rich.......

Looks to have close node spacing.... :cool:

Thanks bonsai! Loving the way this strain grows. Would you believe it's supposed to be mostly sativa. Grows just like an indica with fast flower times and everything.
I may have to try some of that, if it's a sativa dominant...... Great....wife is going to be irritated.....(Moar seeds... :laugh:)

Loving this light! The plants are looking amazing. The nutrients are doing great. They just got watered. 3 part plus Terpinator.

They are loving it, thank you. These plants are finished stretching height wise. Would you believe, these plants are sativa. I was worried that they may outgrow the box but I could have vegged them a few more days before flip. I've seen indicas stretch more then this strain but it bulks up and is a heavy yielder it seems. I think each plant can produce around an ounce each but we will see as they get closer. I'm going to guess total yield will be somewhere between 2.5 and 3 ounces which is great for 80watts of light.

Back
Top Bottom