GROWant OSRAM LED Grow Lights #3 - G5-HiPAR Series 800 Watts

Re: New Sponsor - GROWant - Product Presentation Episode #3 - G5-HiPAR Series 800 Wat

Ninja Fruit Harvest: Heavy Purple Well Colored with GROWant G5(Pro)-HiPAR G400 Spectrum -Thanks to ILL GIL 710

Grower's Comments:

It's an amazing light. High quality diodes. An incredibly dialed in spectrum, it runs extremely cool plus it's Low power draw makes it extremely efficient.
This light has produced more colors and trichomes than anything I've used in the past.
I've grown with Cob Cree cxb3590's in the past. They are a good light. But when you only have a color temperature of 3500k you are not getting full ir or uv. This greatly reduces quality.
That's why I feel the GROWant lights are far superior. I've grown the same exact phenotype and the finished results looked like two different strains. That's how much this light can bring out of your plant. That's why I will continue to use GROWant

[video=youtube_share;ufGiR8gHAM4]
[/video]​

Re: New Sponsor - GROWant - Product Presentation Episode #3 - G5-HiPAR Series 800 Wat

Hows it goin is just a quick question wat is ur g400 like il be lookin into gettin it now today if its good 1 lookin decent and i read abit seems good just needed ir advice thanks

Hows it goin is just a quick question wat is ur g400 like il be lookin into gettin it now today if its good 1 lookin decent and i read abit seems good just needed ir advice thanks

It works amazing. It can veg plants in a 4x4 space and can flower a 3x3 space. Only using 135 watts of power

Thats brilliant to here thats the 1 il be gettin nxt and it has a digital settin to set the brightness anall thats cool and its also lighter than most

Thats brilliant to here thats the 1 il be gettin nxt and it has a digital settin to set the brightness anall thats cool and its also lighter than most

Yes the G400 PRO can be customized the way you like. Very awesome light

FLASH SALE Hey everybody we are offering 5% off our G5 HiPAR, G5pro HiPAR, G3 HiPAR models from now to the end of the month.

Back
Top Bottom