- grown from seed
- then cloned
- has small pistils before 12/12
- decide to put into 12/12 March 7th
- now in week 6 mid
- flushed since week 6 begin
- Day 29c - 30c 55% Night 25c - 26c 50%
- Grown in living room with AC

I know it is not a pro setup, but I feel very fortunate to arrive at this almost harvest point with my first bagseeds turning out as females. I built my veg setup from pvc pipes and mylar, 150W led grow lights, my growbox from cardboard boxes etc etc all since Oct 2019.

I hope you all like what I've done, if you actually enjoy it tell me I'll post more here

I'd like to hear some of your opinions if I am on track to harvest my plant by week 8?

Reading about seeing Amber tricomes instead of relying on curled pistils is the best way got me a little concerned if I should prepare to harvest in days or not

These pics are from today in their week 6

Qvge27X.jpg

5WupGeR.jpg

raiMHaD.jpg

VNwKLjl.jpg

uwIDrbN.jpg

kOFI9cI.jpg

v77he9t.jpg

My concerns:
1 - noticed brown pistils, no big deal I guess
2- pistils seem to be thriving, continuing to have new growth on top
3 - Is my box too performing wrong in any way judging from pics?
4 - Trics are good, but noticed some Amber now, normal in week 6?
5 - I heard in many cases waiting for most pistils to curl in may be too late if trics are already spreading its amber
6 - I am aiming for the best possible clear or happy sensation, not the sleepy kind so would like to know when to harvest at the earliest possible

Thank you all!

Greetings 420M!

This is my first grow and my first post here so thought it'd share my progress

- DIY growbox with 110w led panels
- bagseed lemon OG
- grown from seed
- then cloned
- has small pistils before 12/12
- decide to put into 12/12 March 7th
- now in week 6 mid
- flushed since week 6 begin
- Day 29c - 30c 55% Night 25c - 26c 50%
- Grown in living room with AC

I know it is not a pro setup, but I feel very fortunate to arrive at this almost harvest point with my first bagseeds turning out as females. I built my veg setup from pvc pipes and mylar, 150W led grow lights, my growbox from cardboard boxes etc etc all since Oct 2019.

I hope you all like what I've done, if you actually enjoy it tell me I'll post more here

I'd like to hear some of your opinions if I am on track to harvest my plant by week 8?

Reading about seeing Amber tricomes instead of relying on curled pistils is the best way got me a little concerned if I should prepare to harvest in days or not

These pics are from today in their week 6

My concerns:
1 - noticed brown pistils, no big deal I guess
2- pistils seem to be thriving, continuing to have new growth on top
3 - Is my box too performing wrong in any way judging from pics?
4 - Trics are good, but noticed some Amber now, normal in week 6?
5 - I heard in many cases waiting for most pistils to curl in may be too late if trics are already spreading its amber
6 - I am aiming for the best possible clear or happy sensation, not the sleepy kind so would like to know when to harvest at the earliest possible

Thank you all!
Every thing looks great. Welcome to the community. Awesome place to be.
I think you are still min 2 weeks off bud I'd guess closer to 3. Nice looking bud.
Yes you want to check trichs but also the whole plant for ripeness. You have a shit ton of fresh pistils still and your buds have not hit the swell yet. They will swell and become thick and heavy. When you see your buds and you go daaaaym then you start checking. The fresh pistils will slow down and the ones that do come out Will be all folded up as they have no space to grow out straight.
Keep posting every week.
It will be worth waiting for.
Cheers

Every thing looks great. Welcome to the community. Awesome place to be.

Thanks mate, really starting to feel the community vibe now, I haven't posted or spoke about my grow with anyone until now. Its so nice to be a part of a group

When you see your buds and you go daaaaym then you start checking. The fresh pistils will slow down and the ones that do come out Will be all folded up as they have no space to grow out straight.

LOL epiphany moment now, that's something I'll remember forever. Really appreciate the pro tip

Keep posting every week.
It will be worth waiting for.
Cheers
Most definitely! Looking forward to learning and sharing more with the community

Thanks mate

Back
Top Bottom