Growchy's Purple Series - Purpletually Purple

The canopy is growing uneven and I want it to look a little better so I’m thinking mb I can put something on it to help it mend faster so I can train it better...
electrical tape on bigger splits is the best in my mind. Smaller splits, I like to use hot wax to hold it and keep it from getting worse.

Hey Mrs Growchy, did Growchy relay the text message I sent him about Pineapple Chunk?
Yes absolutely! TY guys sooo much!! I told Growchy that would be awesome bc we could totally get something else. Now it’s just a matter of what? Hmmm when looking at the seed banks I was leaning towards Barney’s....

I can’t remember anything specific. I suspect it’s what @TheGreenYeti said about not wanting to grow roots. I searched a bit and couldn’t find it again, sorry.
:nomo:
I don’t think it will bc it already has a root, but the root is damaged. The rooting hormone is reproducing cells. I read on a forum about using Clonex for grafting that Clonex not only has rooting properties but also vitamins, minerals and growth factors. IBA stimulates cell growth not just root growth.

I don’t think it will bc it already has a root, but the root is damaged. The rooting hormone is reproducing cells. I read on a forum about using Clonex for grafting that Clonex not only has rooting properties but also vitamins, minerals and growth factors. IBA stimulates cell growth not just root growth.

I just found an study that says it does help in grafting so I assume it would also help split branches the same way. In fact after more searching for rooting hormones and grafting it seems it’s a pretty common use. I guess that’ll teach me to be reading those other forums.
:passitleft:

I just found an study that says it does help in grafting so I assume it would also help split branches the same way. In fact after more searching for rooting hormones and grafting it seems it’s a pretty common use. I guess that’ll teach me to be reading those other forums.
We try to read about all plants and tend to research various things. We want a farm to grow basically everything so we don’t have to shop and can know our food (and bud) is good and what it says, not what the label tells you. That was a digression sorry guys. But we were reading in forums that are not cannabis related, about it.

Back
Top Bottom