Growchy's Purple Series - Purpletually Purple

Wow that thing is growing so damn fast. How much longer til you plan on flipping? Looks great Mrs G!
Trying another experiment to see if it produces more green. I’ve been wanting to try this for a while but I’m waiting on Growchy to get the stuff out of the shed. He’s the only one that knows where anything is out there lol

Looking fabulous in here! I make that break every few plants...leave the tape on and in a couple weeks it will look so cool! I have a PegLeg right now from a broken quad line lol
Thanks. You can see the split where I put the Clonex, the tape is just for support it’s not over the break there, I did that to watch how it heals, it’s a bit of an experiment. Not sure why the picture uploaded sideways...

Hey just because I put all the stuff out there doesn’t mean I know where anything specific is! I kinda just sift through it all until I find what we need! Mrs G has me working on the closet today, I got the stuff from the shed so I’m sure we will have another yupdate tonight. The clonex trick seems to be working well, so I’m glad we gave it a go!

What about triple antiboitic ointment? I know when we used to chop down trees on our land in the mountains my dad always made me paint over the exposed spot with some sap crap. I guess it helped keep out the pine beetles?

I honestly love how cannabis legalization has provided so much more R&d for other agro industries. Pretty cool!

But hey I'm looking forward to that update guys! G incoming pm or email. Have a couple questions if you don't mind my good sir.

Hope your weeks off to a great start guys

:ganjamon::circle-of-love::ganjamon:

What about triple antiboitic ointment? I know when we used to chop down trees on our land in the mountains my dad always made me paint over the exposed spot with some sap crap. I guess it helped keep out the pine beetles?

I honestly love how cannabis legalization has provided so much more R&d for other agro industries. Pretty cool!

But hey I'm looking forward to that update guys! G incoming pm or email. Have a couple questions if you don't mind my good sir.

Hope your weeks off to a great start guys

:ganjamon::circle-of-love::ganjamon:
It may have actually been sap, that’s just a guess. Not sure about the ointment, it works on scrapes and cuts though lol

The original growchy isn't much for cleaning or organizing.... not sure there's much hope Mrs G :p

Hey guys it’s been a while. The new grow space is almost complete. We flipped the Grape Kush and yesterday she got her first 12 hour day. She currently stretches 16” high from bucket lid to top bud and 20” left to right from bud to bud. Can’t wait to see how big she gets :hug:
And here are the Autos we just dropped last night. Everyone has sunk ;) the strains are Creme De La Chem, Skywalker Kush, SODK and Fast & Loud. Thanks @imtoasted for the Mephisto’s. We will be starting a new journal soon and will post the new space as well. @GrowchyzGardenOfGreen should be very proud. He is a man of many talents and made this vision of ours possible. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom