GrowchyzGardenOfGreen Grows Jack - DWC - Bonus Outdoor Grow Multiple Strains In Dirt

I aim for hilarity lol
Glad to have some fungi's up in here it makes fun
Quick update the bush monster is getting scary
420-magazine-mobile1433925269.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1007206409.jpg

Two more weeks and she can get moved to her final flowering spot
Holy mary jane, that is just a ridiculous plant. Do you have to defoliate every day now?!?

I regret ever defoliating it to begin with that's when it started getting out of hand. If I just leave it alone it chokes the undergrowth a little bit strangely enough I have zero yellow leaves under the canopy. I don't get it. Two more weeks she has to survive and she can get more room lol

They should be super tall with all that extra Nitrogen lol. The pink Lemonade next to her isn't getting a lot of sun at all and the morning glory plants keep winding around her and pull in her over but the 6 other ones that were I. The cloner haven't grown that tall yet. The fire cookies is coming along lol
420-magazine-mobile1014190325.jpg

If she acts this way in flower I think backbuilding would work great! She's literally choking herself out the fat ass branches fall short of the canopy and have a biddy liddle top on the ends lol. And the designated ball branch is missing somewhere in there lol. I'm gonna have fun chopping her into little tiny pieces when all is said and done haha

If she acts this way in flower I think backbuilding would work great! She's literally choking herself out the fat ass branches fall short of the canopy and have a biddy liddle top on the ends lol. And the designated ball branch is missing somewhere in there lol. I'm gonna have fun chopping her into little tiny pieces when all is said and done haha
I bet you'll punish her by setting her on fire, one little bit at a time...
Mwahahahaha *evil laugh* *gleefully rub hands together* .

They should be super tall with all that extra Nitrogen lol. The pink Lemonade next to her isn't getting a lot of sun at all and the morning glory plants keep winding around her and pull in her over but the 6 other ones that were I. The cloner haven't grown that tall yet. The fire cookies is coming along lol
420-magazine-mobile1014190325.jpg

My outdoor experimentation plant is over 5 feet tall now. Can't believe its grown that much in less than 5 hours of direct sunlight per day. I might try growing a female outdoors next year.

Back
Top Bottom