GrowDad's Blue Berries & Super Skunk Grow 2020

Ok. That was an all day effort. The wife joined in to help, so she trimmed all the bud from each plant. Then we weighed the results. I will post the weight of the dried bud when its ready to go.

First up Blueberries (High Supplies Strain) Karen - Total weight Trimmed : 415 grams
Its a mess because I did it, but the others have a much better representation.

Next up Blueberries strain "runt" - Total weight 488 grams

Next up Super Skunk (High Supplies strain) "Sassy" - Total weight: 541 grams

Last but not least
Super Skunk Strain "Lass" - Total weight: 497 grams

Total Wet Haul : 1,941 grams. Not too shabby for an old guy first timer :thumb: :ganjamon::yahoo::yahoo:

Here is a shot of them all drying. about 10ft of weed. LOL

OK...so that looks like a nice haul there. Make sure they dry nicely before you jar them up. I molded a piece of my very first harvest thinking I could go ahead and put it in a jar. Don't be that guy.

Drying and curing is the one area of the grow that you really have to get right.

full

Great job man. I was able to get a package to the Post Office Thursday I guess it was. :welldone:

OK...so that looks like a nice haul there. Make sure they dry nicely before you jar them up. I molded a piece of my very first harvest thinking I could go ahead and put it in a jar. Don't be that guy.

Drying and curing is the one area of the grow that you really have to get right.

full

Great job man. I was able to get a package to the Post Office Thursday I guess it was. :welldone:
Thanks Jim. They are hanging In the dark and I'll make sure they are dry before hitting the jars. As for the package, much love. I'll keep a look out.

Post office slow these days.
I appreciate all the support.

Dry Day 2
Quick update:

All buds hanging in grow room where the temps are a cool 60 degrees. The room they are in RH is at 47%. There are fans in the room but blowing away from the bud. Going to follow a nice slow dry.
The room is potent as all hell when I popped in to check the bud.

I hope to ONLY lose 75% of the weight. which should leave me with about 17 oz. if my math is correct. 1941g-1455(755)/28
I am so freaking stoked, I may just have to fire one up to calm myself down. LOL :bong: :passitleft::yahoo::rofl::passitleft::volcano-smiley:

Dry Day 2
Quick update:

All buds hanging in grow room where the temps are a cool 60 degrees. The room they are in RH is at 47%. There are fans in the room but blowing away from the bud. Going to follow a nice slow dry.
The room is potent as all hell when I popped in to check the bud.

I hope to ONLY lose 75% of the weight. which should leave me with about 17 oz. if my math is correct. 1941g-1455(755)/28
I am so freaking stoked, I may just have to fire one up to calm myself down. LOL :bong: :passitleft::yahoo::rofl::passitleft::volcano-smiley:

Light one up!! Time for a well deserved break!

Congrats! I hope the drying & curing goes well! :high-five: :passitleft:

Totals are in:
Blueberries -Karen 3 oz
Blueberries - Runt 3oz 11grams
Superskunk- sassy 3oz
Superskunk - lass 3oz 7grams
Total 12 oz 18grams

Here's one blueberries in the jar and the complete haul.

Thanks to all that supported me through this grow. Much love.
Dad

Final smoke report.

The blueberries has a nice cure of chocolate. Seems the chocolate Thai genetics came out more. Smooth finish with a hint of berries. Nice head and relaxed body.

Superskunk has a cured citrus smell with an earthy Spicer taste in back end. Heavy high with body relaxing high.

Back
Top Bottom