GrowDad's Wedding Cake & Purple Power Grow

So its been 3 days from my last post.

Last night I felt the plants (which looked Like the ones above) were ready for a little bit of LST. So last night I bent the girls over and tied them down. Timed it so after I did this to them I also fed them. Woke up this morning to see this, first with the wedding cake which apparently loved what I did to her
wedding cake (1).jpg

And Purple Power seems to to like it too, she has had a nice growth spurt
purple power (1).jpg

Week 6 of Veg (Prolly more like 3 due to seedling but its the total clock LOL)
Humidity 43%
Temp 82
Pests - None
Issues - None
Girls are undergoing the LST and are responding very well.
The purple power is now affectionately called Patty.
Here is patty (PP) growing wonderfully.
purplepower.jpg

The Wedding cake is now affectionately called Wendy. Here she is
wedding cake (2).jpg

We are into the final week of Veg. Both plans are doing extraordinary well.

Wendy Wedding Cake has 26 bud sites and I must say she has turned into a nice bush.
Here is Wendy
wedding.jpg

Here is Patty Purple Power. She too has done an amazing job she has about 19 bud sites.
Pp (1).jpg

Plants have grown alot in the past few days.

They were flipped last night so now on day 2 of the transition.

Wendy has some spots on a couple of leaves but doesnt look like anything too major.
wendy.jpg

Patty looks good with no spots or anything affecting her
Patty.jpg

Transition day 7.
The two plants are doing well. After a week in transition, wedding cake looks to have about 32 bud sites and the purple power has about 22 sites. Both plants are doing well with no signs of stress. Temps are avg 75 low about 66 degrees at night. No pests no sickness.

Things are coming along nicely.

Transition day 7.
The two plants are doing well. After a week in transition, wedding cake looks to have about 32 bud sites and the purple power has about 22 sites. Both plants are doing well with no signs of stress. Temps are avg 75 low about 66 degrees at night. No pests no sickness.

Things are coming along nicely.
Make sure you those girls are pest, and sickness free for sure. I’m sure harvest will be a good one. Especially from looking at your girls, I’m 100% sure It will be a great one! :goodluck:

Make sure you those girls are pest, and sickness free for sure. I’m sure harvest will be a good one. Especially from looking at your girls, I’m 100% sure It will be a great one! :goodluck:
They are perfect.

Well folks, we just wrapped up week one of flower.
Daytime Temps are 75 nighttime temps 65
RH humidity holding steady at 37%
No pests, No health concerns. All leaves are green with nicely burnt tips
Plants are on a two day watering schedule.

Both plants were LST'd throughout VEG and during transition week to flower, I cut them loose do let the girls do their thing.
Upon completing transition, they went nuts once they were cut from their binds.
The wedding cake has developed over 30 bud sites and the Purple Power is in the mid 20s for sites.

Not bad for a 3 Ga smart pot!

By only growing two plants instead of the four, the plants are really showing their appreciation in their size. They are after a week of flower already the size my first four plants were when they were harvested!

Here is a shot of the Wendy Wedding Cake.
wedding cake end of week 1flower.jpg

Here is a shot of Patty Purple Power
Purplepower week1 flower.jpg

And Finally a group shot of them both
group shot end of week1.jpg

week three of flower.
Seems as those the girls are showing signs of cal -mag def.... which is weird because I am giving them the recommended dose per gallon. I have since gave them a flush and upped the cal-mag per gallon and so far it seems to be held at bay for now.

Otherwise the girls are doing great.
Here is a group shot.
group.jpg

Wrapping up week 4 of flower.

So I have been analyzing the plants, and I realized that it indeed is not a calmag issue, I took at look at my schedule and I have been pushing the nutes fairly aggressive. So I have been easing up a bit and they look marvelous.

The wifey got in there and trimmed them up to allow more light to penetrate .
Heres a shot of the girls. Patty (PurplePower) is on the left.. funny no purple anywhere.. and Wendy (Wedding Cake) is on the right.

trimmed up.jpg

Half way through week five, getting some trichomes changing but they also look as thou they aren't done budding. What do you all think?
Here is purple power
PXL_20210217_210342457.PORTRAIT.jpg

Here is the wedding cake
PXL_20210217_210246815.PORTRAIT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom