SPARECHANGE

no need to infringe upon personal journals and off topic nonsense.

handful of harvests, back to 06, in soil. 1 yr as a hobby; soil. 2 years, immersed in books, web, YouTube, hydro- 1 season. aeroponic, ever since.
tried every form i know of and the only thing that did it, for the pain, is RSO / cannabis oil and a thank you to my altruistic idol: Rick Simpson .
now, my focus is on perfecting my oil (cannabis oil via mbe2) and tweaking my feedings, to axe alot of N, without starving them for anything else. i created this problem by deleting any veg, beyond the propagation tray, or clone tank.they like to grt dark green and waxy, in retaliation, but the outcome is right and that cuts many strains, to 2mo turnaround. i can manipulate maturity, in week increments, by high stress tweaks, to get em taller, when desirable.
currently using g.h. trio, in 4x8 tent, with 2x 3000 watt, king plus- wait nope- 1 king and as the hyped 3k, only burns at 600ish watts, i already had another custom L.E.D. with more red, that burns same 600 range. i prefer them, to the 600wt h.p.s./m.h., at 660... i didn't care for the closed air loop, to cool the hood. the end result is enough to have 1/4, oops and still b ok, in oil.
actually had an oops, this wk. i had high expectations, behind the cbd hype. i oiled my 24:1 cbd strain and aside from a real strange day: it did nothing, for my pain. it does, however, help my gal's migraines, with 1 hit so i have enough to keep her headache-less.
if you have tips, I'm all ears. cool pics- just don't get us all sooo excited that ya make us... prematurely... ummmm... HARVEST!
learn something new?
have a bad weiner day?
tired of busting in, on personal journals- just take your giant dump, right on the page; moderators, not withstanding.
just be respectful, please. mods have better things to do.

RSO is responsible for ending a decade of pain management, servitude. I'll be 2 mo. opioid free, nov. 1st! and the lovely G, is on day 2, of a stepping down, to ultimately, hopefully, break free.
i thought RSO, was an urban legend. i couldn't believe one plant, could be responsible, for so many ailments. unbelievable! cracked my toe claw, the other day. saw dried blood, on my foot- no memory of the injury.
once permeated with rso, i no longer feel a "high", yet the analgesic effects remain! the first 2 days, i was as high as I'd ever been, without hallucinating. after that: nothing! i can feel significant buzz, on new batch days, but that's all. if i wanted a buzz, I'd have a beer so I find this preferable.

finally found the 2 strongest strains, percentage wise and am going to let them get nasty. gonna let a lil atf in on the action, too...

current strains popped: ghost train haze, godfather og, whitw widow xtrm, northbound train, cbd glue tide and atf.

dutchseedshop - not happy. femenizeds came out 50/50. no excuses. no replacement. always took roughly a month.

equilibrium genetics : didn't like that they had males. price, negotiable, 6-7 extra seeds; accounting for males.

Pacific seeds- California: haven't had any tested. transitioning from seedlings, now (to preflower). zero complaints on shipping, or packaging. gave better discount, than i asked for. less than 1wk, delivered. i did feel the godfather seeds were immature, but can't say boo- they all popped... one, never sprouted leaves. will add pic/s, tomorrow. all the reviews i could find, for them, were negative. this has not been my experience: no complaints, thus far. they're the only shop, i could find what i wanted, under 1 roof.
% is a priority, for me, as it (in theory) should have the best oil returns. the atf- is gonna get with em just cause it's ATF!

good luck, in your grows. hopefully, all of us can lean something, here.

have fun! good luck!

threw in old pics, just cause.

BAM! let's start the show!

the dreaded chore list: your motivation... picture someone in significant pain, on their knees, til a jolt, flips em over, turtle style! and we gonna try to get through 2 flushes, prop tray cleanout, clone machine cleanout and clone taking... 6hrs before lights out... intermittently, between layin 4 pain! but we improvin and only due to the miracle of rso! I'm nearly 2mo. the gurl is just startin out, after a decade of b.s. pain mgmnt.

yeah... I'm thinkin same thing- may not finish, til fri...
and i licked the oral syringes from the disgusting rewash proj, yesterday so all this- in between bathroom trips... my bad. what? it's just us! i saw her lick the brownie spatula...

echo! echo! is it cold n here, or is it just me?

ever notice how people who live in extreme climates have big temp guages? is ur wood burner burnin? it's cold! is ur a/c on? it's hot! u don't see this, in 80% vacation type climates. least, i don't. i figure it's so us guys can use the shock value of negative zero, for attention. same with 124° in the shade. a woman would just grunt n bear it. i suspect we like to cash in on our credit, with pity points, for "menz suffrage".

turbo cloner: CHECK! i forget how much h2o. i go with zerowater, in the cloner (distilled, essentially- zero ppm), just under the sprayers, with h2o. clonex, 15ml. it's around 225ppm, with an automatic 5.4, i raised to 5.6+, with 4 droplets and an oops, under 1/2 ml ph up. the clones will maintain the healthy ph range, unlike the regular tanks. snip time!

bam! the day we wait for!

sigh. just got dressed... just went, "TIMBER"... went to let the male out to relive himself: some pods, finally flowered! awesome! but... now, i must streak to the shower! free advertising for the city! sigh. hate, when that happens- next day, ur phone blows up... and ur with the family... it looks bad. anyway- don't want more seeds than i want so that's how it goes.

prep'n for rso

good day, all. going to do 2 mbe oil runs, today. will return, with effects from unmm- black domina: dried, not cured... and white widow xtrm- well, one, today & the next report, tomorrow, or i won't feel any nuances.

the results, from the no veg, business. imma stick wit it.

atf & cbd glue tide, should both b knocked up, by now. i NEVER can c, minimal pollen, on the brush, but i know it's there.

black domina cannabis oil process.

gonna put this, in a few threads so no need to follow any alerts...

outcome for black domina: works as well as banana og auto (only auto, imma list), amnesia photo, ummm white widow xtrm and i forget one- in oil, for chronic pain n everything radiating- with me. so far, no cbd has cut it, for us. we'll, still try.
oh, & i noticed zero buzz, on a new batch, day.

i have been waitin for another promo. i wanted my booze n time to see everyone else, drink it, by xmas. free shipping and $10 off, was best i could do. I'm sure they'll do better n December...
but I'm psyched! i think my fav brand is around 130 proof. the solubility, is high enough- to go for it! this time, I'll welcome SOME green (the booze)!

ps- couldn't sleep. i believe my grow, is telepathic: i found testes, at 3a.m... on 3 plants! no tbaggin, in my tent!
they're in h2o, outside. if the roots don't complain about the sun... I'll get some pollen. i did change my mind, about males, but that was literally, last wk... I've not been to town, for more than a dinner so... h2o... maybe some simple, clonex, if the sun thing... ya know.

random, current, editions...

Back
Top Bottom