Grower in need of help

Ace8620

Hey guys I'm sure this isn't the first time someone's coming here and ask for help. So let me begin with I've started growing my first set of autos they are 7 weeks old and just now getting pistils. Just trying to get an idea of how much longer I have to wait. I have a 5 foot by 5 foot by 7 foot tent with 4 300 watt LED grow lights and 2 600 watt LED grow lights and one 400 watt HPS. I have a portable AC unit hooked up to the tent keeps the temperature around 75°f. I'm using ocean forest soil following the fox farm feeding schedule to the T. They're running on 18 and 6 but it seems like they're taking forever I barely have pistils on half of the plants. Any help in this situation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys and gals

It takes about 7-9 weeks to complete depending on the strain. That's why they say 80 days to harvest most autos. It took a long time for them to start. I never seen one go much past 4 weeks without seeing something. Are all your lights at 7 feet and plants on the floor. Are you sure these are good seeds. A pic may help. How tall are the plants. Check out YouTube for auto flower time laspe. That should give an idea of what to expect.

They are about 18 inches tall lights are 20 inches above the tops of the plants. I posted a picture on my gallery. I don't know how to get it on the message.

Top view looks nice. All you need are buds on top. I'd give it another week. You can try contacting where you got the seeds maybe they had other reported problem's. But if you continue seeing buds to grow I wouldn't worry. Will be worth the wait.

That's the plan.. just wait it out and see.
I've been reading that it's not necessary to have to switch the light cycle to a 12/12 for autos is 18-6 pretty good for them?

That's right I leave mine for 18 or 20all the time. More light the better. If I am home I even turn the lights back on when they go out.

Thanks guys... I'm a average skill level grower not a pro by no means. I'll post some photos of the pistils. And hopefully by next week I'll have some better pics of it's growth, I'll keep a weekly time lapse of photos so you guys can check it out too. Thanks again everyone.
20161012_092021.jpg
20161011_174019.jpg

Honestly I don't know what they're doing they're still shooting up pistils everywhere just not bunching up like I thought they would... starting to wonder if these are even autos. As slow as they are blooming I wonder if their photos.

Sweet , late bloomers but they look like they are on their way now. But now you have to wait for them to finish which is even harder to wait. They should have nice buds on them when they are done the leaves look perfectly healthy. Glad to see some progress.

Sweet , late bloomers but they look like they are on their way now. But now you have to wait for them to finish which is even harder to wait. They should have nice buds on them when they are done the leaves look perfectly healthy. Glad to see some progress.

I switch them over to 12 and 12 4 days ago the growth is phenomenal. Really starting to take shape now.

Top view looks nice. All you need are buds on top. I'd give it another week. You can try contacting where you got the seeds maybe they had other reported problem's. But if you continue seeing buds to grow I wouldn't worry. Will be worth the wait.

420-magazine-mobile173628085.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They look great man. Was just looking at ordering some NL autos. I order from 420kingston and they have a couple different ones. Happy to see things worked out

Back
Top Bottom