Growers' Favourite Autos

thebeast27

On Vacation
Well good day all this new thread has been an idea of a few fellow growers so i cnt take all the credit.il just do my best;) so schtiggy, sonic, and xeno all fine fellow gardners of this comunity.these fine men will be assisting me and here to answer any questions anyone have may and share top info always along the way;) respect guys fair play.

This thread is for any grower that has grown or has stumpled upon that special auto along there growing experience that is superior to any other auto u have grown before.then post ur findings right here;)

Here is how to add an entry and to try and keep things simple and easy for growers to absorb all the info they want.so descriptions of an entry will be into numbers to give a solid strain report;) so u name the strain and post upto 4 pics of the plant.then u start at number 1. Why she is your favourite strain how did u find the bean recomended by a friend or a genuine find. Then number 2. Her life description pot size light power. Was she easy to grow or a challenge. dont miss anything out also include if u have grown it more than once;) then number 3.how stable is the gentetic? Have u grown this seed in numbers and got a similar plant in structure or a big diffrence same with yield full description please. U get the idea;). As always all welcome;) look forward to peoples findings.happy growing every1;):thumb::420::high-five:

I'll need to gather some notes about my 3 cropking northern lights autos, and the 4th that is just getting going. But I think this is good idea for a thread. Let's find those phenomenonally flourishing phenotypes, with genetically grounded genotypes. Plus I'd like to subscribe to this thread for future strain considerations

KiG auto growers:green_heart:cheers

I'll need to gather some notes about my 3 cropking northern lights autos, and the 4th that is just getting going. But I think this is good idea for a thread. Let's find those phenomenonally flourishing phenotypes, with genetically grounded genotypes. Plus I'd like to subscribe to this thread for future strain considerations

KiG auto growers:green_heart:cheers

Welcome along brother!

Mini Thunder Fuck- got the seeds from a friend who did a seed batch.
i grew dozens of them but had a perpetual harvest going with 1g pots, they weren't very stable genetics as i would get anywhere from 7gs to 2 o's off each.(averaged around 20-25g a plant in 1 gallons) and i only had one reach the 2oz mark in 1g pots. a lot of different phenos as well. id also grown them in 3g pots without any size diff so i kept them small. they grew round buds, circles of nug..lol i wish i had pics. but google them and you'll see..this was over 6 years ago and i still have some beans leftover, maybe ill pop some.
They were grown under t5s until about a week into flower then introduced to the 400w hps..
very nice smoke it has a spicy/minty flavor

Il post 1 of my fav auto strains today and lay it out so get the idea to make easy for growers to follow.was late last night when did this thread. So didnt get time.Happy growing every1;)

strain.chocolate skunk auto.
DSC_082312.JPG
DSC_08248.JPG
DSC_08268.JPG
DSC_08288.JPG
1. I found this strain pot luck liked the sound of it and bought it and grew her out.this is 1 of my fav autos because of her fast life cycle she is true to her word. And her buds grow huge and such beauty and the smoke is a very very heavy hit;) 2.i have grown this stain 4 times now and each time i topped her and she finished 60 days on the dot as stated in her info;) each time she was grown under 600hps in 11 litre pots in a mylar tent. Potted straight into final pots full of biobizz lightmix and topped at 3 weeks of age. She stays nice and short. I dont kno how tall she gets untopped as never let her go untopped.another journey.l for me later on in life;) and she id great for a beginner very easy to grow;) never caused me any problems;) 3. The genetics of this bean id say are very strong.4 times i grew her each time she showed the same structure and flowerd the exact same each time and did yield 4 oz of dry buds a plant each time.and is done in 9 weeks from start to finish;) happy growing every1;)

Jack 47 Auto

- Effect: soothing / relaxing on which you keep control. Not an "uplifting" variety but allows you to stay active easily if needed. No "punch in the face", unlikely to cause bad trips, more mental than physical. Positive mood, peaceful, relax.
Cropped at what stage: white creamy trichomes, 10% or less amber, flushed twice in 2 weeks.
- Genetics: Jack Herer Auto * Auto AK 47.
- Taste: fresh, minty, slightly peppery. delicious :)
- Level : Easy to succeed, tolerates fertilizers, watering, no particular "sensitivity" detected.
- Shape/Phenotypes: the most interesting is when it takes the shape of a perfect christmas tree, without branches. This gives a big unique cola of the lenght of the plant . Another was a classical shape (main cola+ a few branches). Both had the same taste and same effects.
- Productivity: average size but high production of trichromes, small leaves of colas/buds completely covered with resin.
- Quality : very high quality taste and high.
Grow method used: In 6/7 liters pots without topping or LST, the plant should be around 30 cm / 1 foot (depending on the lamp). Advised 10 / 11L pots minimum.
- Harvest Time 65 to 80 days from germination.
- Growing medium/Lights etc: light mix soil (dirt), organic nutrients only, CFL 250 W then Leds COB 380W full spectrum
Boosters: for roots and resin.
Yield; not measured, yield was not the objective at first; i've just let the plant grow naturally.
Misc: Adopted for my future sessions. It will be my reference to compare other stuff, in terms of high, taste etc.

Pics at various stages (not necessarily final - please note that the purple colors are from a led panel. With natural lights, it looks like the last pic . I don't have a pic of the full size plant because mine were small. But the quality was really better than i thought.
0057-Jack1.jpg

065-Jack47-01.jpg

066-JACK01.jpg

Jack 47 Auto

- Effect: soothing / relaxing on which you keep control. Not an "uplifting" variety but allows you to stay active easily if needed. No "punch in the face", unlikely to cause bad trips, more mental than physical. Positive mood, peaceful, relax.
Cropped at what stage: white creamy trichomes, 10% or less amber, flushed twice in 2 weeks.
- Genetics: Jack Herer Auto * Auto AK 47.
- Taste: fresh, minty, slightly peppery. delicious :)
- Level : Easy to succeed, tolerates fertilizers, watering, no particular "sensitivity" detected.
- Shape/Phenotypes: the most interesting is when it takes the shape of a perfect christmas tree, without branches. This gives a big unique cola of the lenght of the plant . Another was a classical shape (main cola+ a few branches). Both had the same taste and same effects.
- Productivity: average size but high production of trichromes, small leaves of colas/buds completely covered with resin.
- Quality : very high quality taste and high.
Grow method used: In 6/7 liters pots without topping or LST, the plant should be around 30 cm / 1 foot (depending on the lamp). Advised 10 / 11L pots minimum.
- Harvest Time 65 to 80 days from germination.
- Growing medium/Lights etc: light mix soil (dirt), organic nutrients only, CFL 250 W then Leds COB 380W full spectrum
Boosters: for roots and resin.
Yield; not measured, yield was not the objective at first; i've just let the plant grow naturally.
Misc: Adopted for my future sessions. It will be my reference to compare other stuff, in terms of high, taste etc.

Pics at various stages (not necessarily final - please note that the purple colors are from a led panel. With natural lights, it looks like the last pic . I don't have a pic of the full size plant because mine were small. But the quality was really better than i thought.
0057-Jack1.jpg

065-Jack47-01.jpg

066-JACK01.jpg

strain.chocolate skunk auto.
DSC_082312.JPG
DSC_08248.JPG
DSC_08268.JPG
DSC_08288.JPG
1. I found this strain pot luck liked the sound of it and bought it and grew her out.this is 1 of my fav autos because of her fast life cycle she is true to her word. And her buds grow huge and such beauty and the smoke is a very very heavy hit;) 2.i have grown this stain 4 times now and each time i topped her and she finished 60 days on the dot as stated in her info;) each time she was grown under 600hps in 11 litre pots in a mylar tent. Potted straight into final pots full of biobizz lightmix and topped at 3 weeks of age. She stays nice and short. I dont kno how tall she gets untopped as never let her go untopped.another journey.l for me later on in life;) and she id great for a beginner very easy to grow;) never caused me any problems;) 3. The genetics of this bean id say are very strong.4 times i grew her each time she showed the same structure and flowerd the exact same each time and did yield 4 oz of dry buds a plant each time.and is done in 9 weeks from start to finish;) happy growing every1;)

Very nice work you two.
I definitely want to check out that Choco Skunk.
and I'm glad there's a nice Jack 47 strain as well!
I can't wait to try these girls out!

I was looking at chocolate skunk a while ago but it got bad reviews. May change my mind and try it in the future at some point. I should order my new beans today - russian rocket fuel. I liked that smoke but the bubble hash i got from the trim was top top notch (top is mentioned 2x, it not a typo), hoping the popcorn and some bud will make it even stronger and better. One of the nicest smokes i ever had was strawberry blue. Gives you major giggles at nothing, nice to enjoy with a bevvy and also gets you horny too! Just wish there was an auto strain of that. Perhaps someone on here could breed one.

As for good autos take a look at kushtie's journals. He grows autos in NFT and gets HUGE results. He got 368g from 1 plant. I hear some you thing - bullsh*t, no way can you get that much from 1 auto plant. Believe me my friends you can. He no been growing long but seems to have mastered it to a T. Take a look of you dont believe me, you'll be surprised.

He is defo a NFT grower and not DWC. I think he had considered growing DWC at one point but decided NFT was better and possibly easier. I grew by NFT with a 400W HPS and the plants just explode with growth. Shame you can't get that sort of growth from soil but I have seen some impressive grows done by soil. Both you and nutty are proof of that.

Back
Top Bottom