Growin' Gorilla Globally

I haven't sampled it yet but Van has and he really likes it as a daytime strain. Idk what I am waiting for lol
Get after it! LoL

Harlequin and C99 was all I smoked when I was transitioning off opiates to cannabis. Cleared my head and helped with every body ache. Hope it is awesome for you.

Okay for reals I'm dropping tomorrow.... maybe even tonight

Cheers friends

:passitleft:

So many things going on! My seeds are close, I’ll be in this week. I need to check out that root stimulator, too. I am looking for better ways to sprout.

I like a glass of water for 48 hours, unless it cracks sooner, then straight into soil. I just feed sink water. Then transplant to coco by week 2 top in week 3.

I still have one that hadn't popped yet, and I'm also expecting a few more to join along the way... Timelines are for suckers! Beans hit the soil whenever they darn well feel like it. LoL
Quite understandable for you to be waiting with all the work y'all putting in the garden lately. How's the Harlequin coming out? Dipped in for a sample yet? LoL
Yes I have! LOL. Found out I love that Harlequin. Great smoke for when you just need a little meds but don't want to be zonked. Great for the mood and relaxing the muscles. So good I just might have dropped one of the seeds Ms Stank made on this grow. Have a feeling we are gonna go through a lot of Harley.

We probably have a week until we drop Ms Stanks GGA. Gotta get her Hindu outta there to make room and then I can get the white widow in flower right behind it. That will give us some much needed room in the veg tent.

I had to top off soil in the GGa pot this morning. She was 7" tall and looking like the Tower of Piza. She is comfortably back to being a midget now!

So... I can officially do the happy dance today. Wife & I found a house we love over this past weekend. 30k under our budget. Bank called today to give us the ok to pull the trigger!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

If everything works out; my new grow room will be 15' X 10' with 8' ceilings.

Is it sad, that was a serious factor in me searching for homes lately? LoL :yummy:
It also has a 8' X 10' "hayloft" (3 walled shelter) that could be easily turned into a greenhouse by replacing all the tin with greenhouse panels.

Shocker.... they said we could be in there as fast as 30 days if we want.

This summer is gonna be fucking amazing!

Green days y'all!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom