Growin' Gorilla Globally

Thank u man you guys are guiding me. I can top and nutes now? I do research but I rather this..
Start slow with nutes... 1/4-1/2 strength max until you ensure no negative response.
My only concern with topping would be that Quick One... Low Flyer autos are temperamental little bitches. I would guess your little gal will probably start showing flowers in 10 days or so. Cutting on her now may actually shut her down to recover instead of making the most of the short veg period with these strains. I generally do autos like this when they are really young...and I rarely do that because I've had so many autos respond negatively.
Just my 2 cents...
-P

Start slow with nutes... 1/4-1/2 strength max until you ensure no negative response.
My only concern with topping would be that Quick One... Low Flyer autos are temperamental little bitches. I would guess your little gal will probably start showing flowers in 10 days or so. Cutting on her now may actually shut her down to recover instead of making the most of the short veg period with these strains. I generally do autos like this when they are really young...and I rarely do that because I've had so many autos respond negatively.
Just my 2 cents...
-P
Wow 10,days im,siked and also am I doing things right.? Does my plant look happy? I was giving it

Wow 10,days im,siked and also am I doing things right.? Does my plant look happy? I was giving it
Those little autos are so hard to tell. She looks happy to me. How old it it now? From when it popped above soil?

Just my 2 cents...
-P
With the fox farm brands

With the fox farm brands
What are you planning to use? I've never used FF nutrients, so I'm unfamiliar with how they work. I use Advanced Nutrients Micro, Grow, Bloom base nutrients. The first dose of any nutrients i give is 1/2 strength micro & 1/4 strength Grow. Following 2 weeks, half strength each, then I bump them to full dose of they have tolerated nutrients well thus far. I'm sure there are others in here who are familiar with the FF line of nutrients. Hope to get ya a better answer....

-P:ganjamon:

She is around 3 weeks above soil and the other is like 2 and half
I guessed correct.... lol

I would expect to see pistils on a DLF auto around 21-30 days above soil. Keep an eye on her, it should happen pretty soon.

Thank you and I will good help
Majority of the growing you will see on her is gonna be during flower. That's why it is do hard to top/train these quick autos. The low-flyer girls I have let grow natural, all turned into a solid bud. The whole 10" plant turns into a single donkey dick. I think the most I've harvested from one was 10g. That's why I've strayed away from a bunch of autos now.
Hope yours grows into a solid nug, the size of your forearm!
:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom