Growin' Gorilla Globally

Started flush on my GGa on Wednesday. Sorry everyone, I've got a pile on the go with CBD over here as well as work and getting two teenagers ready for University on the weekend. It's been really busy over the past month, I know I've kind of dropped the ball a little bit here. Looking forward to catching up with everybody as soon as these kids vacate the premises LOL.

Also finally laid my hands on some Charlotte's Web for the fall.

Started flush on my GGa on Wednesday. Sorry everyone, I've got a pile on the go with CBD over here as well as work and getting two teenagers ready for University on the weekend. It's been really busy over the past month, I know I've kind of dropped the ball a little bit here. Looking forward to catching up with everybody as soon as these kids vacate the premises LOL.

I'm sure you're ready for the ol' spawns to spread those wings.... lol and GTFO. Ha!

Well... if they're anything like my teen. LoL
:rofl:
Always great to see you around. That GGa looks tasty! Cant wait to see the harvest totals.
My girl got pretty big overall but I'm expecting a light total weight. Buds just didn't rock-up like I wanted. They're fluffy.
Oh well... still trying to dial in all the new gadgets out in my shed. LoL Maybe the BB grow will bring some redemption. LoL
:passitleft:

In seed or a cut?

Some nice glue growing in here. Is this group grow winding down, or on-going? I was just finishing a glue when this thread started but i have a new one on the go.
This one is kinda winding down. Another month or so I think... I'd love to run a follow-on too, but I just started with a BB group grow. Gonna be crazy busy there, for sure!
You're more than welcome to jump in there! Link in signature...

Green Days!

Man down... LLOOLL... Looking good Blizz..... Should be good smoke, smells like it... Hmmm... Cut out that bud rot, brown ish stuff, makes it harsh to the palate... green days to all
@MaddHacker yea man i just cut some out. And i got that stuff now.. thank you for all the support. everyone. I'm excited to see what she does. She has a real citrus skunky smell tho. Like that. Really heavy buds. It budded up real nice. Thanks for the help everyone @Preston9mm you too

Here's a couple of (highly edited) pictures of my GGa top. It was a bit bigger but I cut it down to dry better.

Wow look at that bud!! Good job!!

Back
Top Bottom