Growing 10 Wedding Crashers Clones

Miguel817

Second grow
Going to low stress train.
Strain wedding Crashers.
Using 6" air cooling system.
1000w b•lite electrical ballast.
For veg..1000w hortilux blue mh bulb and for flowering 1000w hortilux super hps bulb. Also using a 600w HydroMars LED light.
fox farm ocean Forest potting soil.
Pot size 3 gallon.
Feeding it fox farm Trio and using
Xtreme gardening products
Mykos, Mykos wp, Azos, Cal carb.
using photosynthesis plus microbes.
I put 40mg of powdered vitamin c per 1 gallon of tap water to remove chlorine, chloramine.
I ph water at 6.5
Custom home made 5×10 grow tent.
20191107_034305-jpg.jpg

I had 10 wedding crashers clones delivered from my local cannabis Nursery and i transplanted them. 3 of the clones i received don't look so good may have to take them back and replace them.

Day 1, transplanted and watered
20200107_224258-jpg.jpg

Looks fun! I just now have a mother plant (barney's farm ayahuasca purple) and WW maybe seedsman freebie? I'm pulling clones off, First time trying this I'll be following along have a great grow man! Excited to get into cloning!

Gave them a like trim, the one with the led light. sprayed 3 branches with
colloidal silver water to make
Male pollen sakes to make feminized seeds
20200201_214553.jpg

You need a female plant and spray the choicen branches with collagen silver water. And those branches will become Male. the rest of the branches will still be feminized. It take 14-20 days to spray 2 times a day, so the can produce Male pollen sakes.
20200201_214647.jpg

Long story short I couldn't access my gmail no more, So I couldn't access my forum account no more so I made a new one.

like what you're seeing and want to keep watching here's a link to my new forum account and make a post. Sorry for the inconvenience

Back
Top Bottom