Growing 5 Indoors With Pictures

evog

:welcome: :420:this is my third journal thanks to everyone that's been very helpful with my grow let's get started ? Growing indoors,lights t5,soil,sunshine mix,PH 6.2 6.5 nutrients general hydroponics ,flower or veg -VEG one month and 2 weeks ,and the goodies is 2 unknown,2 snow whites,1 northern lights I will post pictures of my nutrients later so in that note welcome to my journal $$$$
image10530.jpg
image10531.jpg
image10532.jpg
image10529.jpg
image11563.jpg
image11564.jpg
image11565.jpg

Thanks oracle? We'll paddy I got good nutrients good lights and good PH man that's all I could tell you or maybe good seeds or good people here in the :420: I think good nutrients ?

If you look at my journal that I started and harvest my plants don't look bushy I'm still learning but what I change was topping then 3 to 4 times and in that journal I was feeding it my basics nutrients which was flora duo A and flora duo B and cal Mag now I'm feeding with the whole chart look at my chart now I got 9 bottles of nutrients ?

I think you should veg for like 2 or 3 months in veg then flower my opinion if you look at my journal I veg for 3 months

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom