Growing 5 strains at the same time

igrow420710

I would like to grow 5 strains at the same time but worried about the harvest time. I grow in a tent and will dry in the tent so all will have be cut and hung to dry same time.

I would like to grow the following below;

(Any experts shed any light on this)

Skywalker OG Kush DNA Genetics (Reserva Privada)

Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics

Shoreline Devils Harvest

Strawberry Sour Diesel Devils Harvest

Purple Urkle Flavour Chasers

All will be feminised seeds

I'm not looking it up, but I'll assume (Yes, I know) that they have differing flowering times.

You will have to somehow manage to have them ripen at the same time. Can you divide the tent into veg and flower sections? Can you put the fast flowering strains outside to veg a little longer? Can you pull the slow flowering ones from the tent and stuff them into a closet for a few hours each day? This last one is a real PITA, and I'd only use it as a method of last resort.

If you can't get them to ripen at the same time you don't have many options. Can you get a second tent for drying? Perhaps a large box can serve. Pull the air from the tent or drying box, and send it to the flowering tent to use your filter there. If none of this works you'll have to research this a little, but perhaps you can bag and refrigerate or freeze the short flowering strains until the longest flowering strains are harvested.

Back
Top Bottom