Growing @ 9,000' Rocky Mtns Indr. Trichomes

davduggie13

I am a Medical Mary Jane card holder. I recently went to my local dispensary, to view and compare my bud to theirs. I was shocked to see how much different and more covered with trichomes theirs was, then mine. I've used 1000 watt light and feed according to my feeding schedule (Fox Farm).
I've tried leaving in total darkness for 1 week or more before harvest, but still not many trichomes. I'm growing White Widow, White Rhino, Afghani.

Temp 75-80f. 18" below light. 12/12 air vented in and out from outside. 5 gal buckets.

Any suggestions on how to increase trichomes?

Any suggestions will help.

Soil or Hydro grow? I noticed a big change when using FF when I started adding the Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha Ching. I've recently started using Blue Planet's hydro mix, and I'm about 3 weeks from harvest for the first time.

To get medical quality meds, I would think it would take fairly good grow system. CO2, Cool tubes, well controlled temps and humidity and a lot of time.

I guess it jut depends on what you are wanting out of the experience.

Soil or Hydro grow? I noticed a big change when using FF when I started adding the Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha Ching. I've recently started using Blue Planet's hydro mix, and I'm about 3 weeks from harvest for the first time.

To get medical quality meds, I would think it would take fairly good grow system. CO2, Cool tubes, well controlled temps and humidity and a lot of time.

I guess it jut depends on what you are wanting out of the experience.

Good to Hear again, fr U Prairie! Thank U for the Good feeling!

I'm growing in soil. Will hydro be better, with more trichomes? What is FF.
Any tips for outdr growing trichomes?

"When the Power of Love overcomes the the Love of Power, the world will know PEACE" Jimi Hendrix.

PEACE Brother and Sisters!

Good to Hear again, fr U Prairie! Thank U for the Good feeling!

I'm growing in soil. Will hydro be better, with more trichomes? What is FF.
Any tips for outdr growing trichomes?

"When the Power of Love overcomes the the Love of Power, the world will know PEACE" Jimi Hendrix.

PEACE Brother and Sisters!

I have no ideal if growing in hydro would give you better or not. I've only grown in hydro. And I grow indoors.

FF is short for Fox Farms.

Back
Top Bottom