Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

DP anyone?

Durban Poison you perverts!!!

Major derail......sorry Van..... I didn't expect it to go this many messages. But my best derail yet. :thumb:

Well the greenhouse is coming down at work. That means there'll be one going up at the house. Started getting plastic for the walls today.
Congrats cant wait to see it

Congrats cant wait to see it
yeah, me too. It won't be anywhere as near as impressive as I first hoped, but it'll fit a few plants. I'm thinking probably one palette for the floor unless I can somehow scrounge enough plastic for two palettes, but one will make a nice start.

Off to sleep again. Have a good night.

yeah, me too. It won't be anywhere as near as impressive as I first hoped, but it'll fit a few plants. I'm thinking probably one palette for the floor unless I can somehow scrounge enough plastic for two palettes, but one will make a nice start.
Off to sleep again. Have a good night.
Damn homeowners' associations shrinking all the good plans. I'm sure you'll be plenty busy with a palette or two though!

Well the greenhouse is coming down at work. That means there'll be one going up at the house. Started getting plastic for the walls today.
Everything seems about 1 week late......oh well!

Damn homeowners' associations shrinking all the good plans. I'm sure you'll be plenty busy with a palette or two though!
I want to get it done soon. One of my plants is almost outgrown the growroom.
Everything seems about 1 week late......oh well!
That's ok. We still had a good weekend and I'm finally starting to want a bit of weed again haw haw.

That's too funny..... to "smoke themselfssick of it", never thought I would hear anybody say that LOL. Nothing wrong with a little weeklong detox......

That's too funny..... to "smoke themselfssick of it", never thought I would hear anybody say that LOL. Nothing wrong with a little weeklong detox......
Yeah, I did a job on myself. But I'll get a 1/2 oz purple kush this week

Back
Top Bottom