Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

OKOK not that smart but have smelt 98 % N before the bombing shit and i guess you would just have to open a bag of the stuff to get it but , it is the kind of stuff that wants to burn the hairs out your nose >> bag not that bad << maybe just me it still does the job (( some what )) i guess i was asking can it be cured more to get it taste better ?

OKOK not that smart but have smelt 98 % N before the bombing shit and i guess you would just have to open a bag of the stuff to get it but , it is the kind of stuff that wants to burn the hairs out your nose >> bag not that bad << maybe just me it still does the job (( some what )) i guess i was asking can it be cured more to get it taste better ?
Curing more will always improve the taste, and the smell!

Hey man! As far as I can tell I still got a while. Some of the pistils are turning amber on the top buds, which are nothing to brag about, but farther down they're still pretty white. I'll

I'm thinking when I harvest mine I'll turn it into some hash. There probably won't be much but a hash buzz is always nice, and a sativa one at that.

On another note I just took a cutting off my outdoor ATF. I'll get the clone going and decide what to do with it then. I shoulda got a pic of that girl to show you.

Hey man! As far as I can tell I still got a while. Some of the pistils are turning amber on the top buds, which are nothing to brag about, but farther down they're still pretty white. I'll

I'm thinking when I harvest mine I'll turn it into some hash. There probably won't be much but a hash buzz is always nice, and a sativa one at that.

On another note I just took a cutting off my outdoor ATF. I'll get the clone going and decide what to do with it then. I shoulda got a pic of that girl to show you.

Very nice brother!

I just jarred up mine and have the final weight after just over a week drying. Yielded 170 grams not counting some tester nugs and some I gave my buddy. 6 zips from an auto, very impressed with the results. She was kind of a like a terrible drive to a gorgeous scenic park. Sucked the whole way but by the time you get there, worth all the headaches to get there. Good smoke from the testers.

Flower it early so you'll know what sex the parent is.
I'm assuming it's a female because I put it outside in early May and with the short days two males, which flower earlier than females anyway, showed up and this wasn't one of them. I'll take the chance; if it's a male, it won't go to waste. I'll use the pollen and boil down the leaves. Reduce, reuse, recycle.

Very nice brother!

I just jarred up mine and have the final weight after just over a week drying. Yielded 170 grams not counting some tester nugs and some I gave my buddy. 6 zips from an auto, very impressed with the results. She was kind of a like a terrible drive to a gorgeous scenic park. Sucked the whole way but by the time you get there, worth all the headaches to get there. Good smoke from the testers.
170 is a good haul. I'm not expecting much so I'll be content with a few grams of hash.

hmm ...
hmmm...
ammonia sounds about right or maybe HCl... its funny ... sure its not mold ye smell ?

Back
Top Bottom