Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

She looks to have stopped growing up, and is now filling out and back down. Her structure is awesome and will have the strength to support a pretty hefty cola! Hope this finds you all well!

Cheers!

Keep looking in on my plants hanging upside down drying! Love, love, love this part of the grow! I pulled about 10 buds a week before. They are now at 62%! And DANK!

@Ravensman8 how far in were you when you finally chopped? Any pics of em at harvest? Your's looked super frosty!!

Attachments

• 20190222_084929.jpg
    20190222_084929.jpg
    614.3 KB · Views: 83
Jack Herer is so pretty! Getting so close!! =)

Yeah that's getting too close to empty. I just put a clone in to be a mother that I've abused the whole time in a glass cup with bad tap water that's ph is way off under a desk lamp for like 5 weeks and hasn't died, but grew 12" of roots in the cup somehow. No root hormone either. Now it's in a real bucket with nutes and a slightly better light. I guess it deserves to live and make more. This jack is such an aggressive grower! I have another one that's the same growth I'm not sure what to do with. Kinda thinking I could force it to herm and get some pollen and then breed the other and make a bunch of feminized seeds (this was grown from fem seeds)? Would that work? I like the idea of lots of good Jack seeds!

Well not all nanners produced via stress will have viable pollen. If you want to make Feminized seeds, you want to use CS or STS (STS is much easier). You will have a much more stable result.

lol!! Flush starts tonight, harvest I'm thinking Saturday! Also got a clone going from one of these and another franken-clone too. Took two clones, one from each and grafted them together down to their bases and am seeing if I get some double stalked super-jack plant out of it, haha.

Man I sure do miss my jack, was a nice strain to grow and had a nice high, although mine weren’t autos they were feminized and came from green house seeds. Biggest complaint I have is that I didn’t have enough light over them and had 3 different pheno’s that didn’t grow evenly which was an issue using a home built undercurrent system.. this was the final product though

Attachments

• D5ABA10A-FB40-4B5D-A569-9904CCAA179F.jpeg
    D5ABA10A-FB40-4B5D-A569-9904CCAA179F.jpeg
    412 KB · Views: 140
Yeah with all the stretch it's tough to keep it perfectly even. Looks tasty!

At some point I will spring for the Jack Herer out of Sensi Seeds.....the Regs.....I would love to find a killer Jack to keep around and work into some other stains.

Well the frankenclone worked as well as another cloned off, plus a clone is now growing outdoors and 2 more with a friend. The genes will continue on lol.
Both plants:
20190718_212604.jpg

The franken:
20190718_211344.jpg

The angle on that one is tough cause it's leaning a fair bit there since they are so heavy and wide. Finally got it straightened out but the lights were on and I missed taking another pic.

Anyone else have any good jack going?

Back
Top Bottom