Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

Do you charge your coco first? I usually soak my coco in 1/4 strength food and 1/4 strength cal mag. Then I drain it and dry it out a bit until it’s fluffy. Plop the seedling in that and they always come out the good green :) oh and I still kill them but that’s never been the reason at least lol :laugh:
No, although I probably should.... I suppose it is a good practice to adopt!

My cotyledons are like tiger stripped green and yellow. Kinda neat!

There was a guy and a fly,
A van, Scorpio and mad.
We all were automatic, no one wondered why
A great man who fought for time no end.

A battle, it seemed, that would never pass.
For a plant that captivated and medicated,
A mass that wanted control, so i digress
We all overcome a question so complicated.

Overpower the main, and thus we remain
Simple, yet eductated, scientific that heaven created.

A van, Scorpio and mad.

We got a few poets on here now. Wherever we go we bring uniqueness to the threads.

Funny part is I thought my germ rate was slow.... @Blew Hiller are you considering another? I think I have barneys farm freebie auto around, lmk

Funny part is I thought my germ rate was slow.... @Blew Hiller are you considering another? I think I have barneys farm freebie auto around, lmk

I have three (3) autos going and 2x of them started 2 days (+/-) from JH germ date so I am on the same timeline...different strains (Northern Light Auto, Alien Mephisto Auto, Diesel Auto)

Is there a prize for slowest seed? I'd win...:cool:
There will be!!

Fastest seed, slowest seed, biggest yield, smallest yield, no shows, best training, and if anyone else has any ideas for some interesting and even practical joke/gag gift (i.e. ugly duckling award) please feel free to share it.

A van, Scorpio and mad.

There once was a fellow named Illz
With amazing botanical skills.
He grew a Jack Herer,
The thing was a terror,
The headbuzz would give you the chills.

I think flytie's looks the healthiest
Shed, too lazy to look back in the thread...what growing medium do you use again?
I'm in Dr Earth Pot of Gold with about 40% rinsed perlite. Well...I would be if something germinated!
Mad,
Don't go by what I said on my journal about why I was killing my autos by not feeding them enough. With my first journal with all of them being autos a never fed over 1.1 EC the whole grow and I had burnt tips and leaf clawing and ended up with mostly fox tailed buds. I think this was all heat related as with the grow I have going now I'm up to 1.8-1.9 EC and don't have any problems. I'm pushing them but no burnt tips yet. Is this because there photos? I don't think that's where it things are different. Environment, environment, environment. You can feed them heavy if temps, humidity, and lights are good and they'll blow up on ya
I think the general rule is that you can slam photos with higher nutes than autos.

Great poetry gang! :thumb:

It'll be worth the wait! Go for a walk in the meantime and then make some spaghetti with garlic and olive oil and eat it one strand at a time. Boom, 4 hours gone!
I'm sure It'll be worth the wait. I'm also sure she's been buzzed repeatedly from second-hand in the not-too-distant past. I'll get some incense on the go for her and stuff. Sucks I gotta work tomorrow. Good thing the company buys our coffee. And look at that... only three and a half hours to go.

Back
Top Bottom