Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

Or a lead-zinc mine? Or a hazardous waste site? Or a military base (oh wait, already have hazardous waste site). Is fracking being done nearby?
Just a potash mine. Not sure if they're fracking here or not.

Mine has stopped much upward growth since the topping, but it's putting on some girth to its branches. The leaves on them are so squished up together the top is shaded out by the new fan leaves, if that makes sense without a visual. I think I need to use these little rubber/wire things to kind of splay it outward.

Ok, got the pics. Had to rotate them in photochop. I wish the forum gallery software still auto-rotated. Someone said there's an edit feature now but I couldn't find it.

Anyway, looks like I'll have 4 tops. I don't see any pistills yet, which I'm considering a good thing.

I fed the main pot today with some ACT and EarthJuice.

Into 2.5 gal, bubbled 48 hrs, filtered through cheesecloth:
2/3 cups ( Yeah whoops ) EWC
2/3 cups Kelp Meal
2 Tbsp Black Strap Molasses
3 Tbsp EJ Bloom
2 Tbsp EJ Catalyst
1 Tbsp EJ Meta-K
1 Tsp EJ Micro-Blast
1/2 Tsp Ej OilyCann
1/2 Tsp EJ Bloommaster(0-30-50)

Mine has stopped much upward growth since the topping, but it's putting on some girth to its branches. The leaves on them are so squished up together the top is shaded out by the new fan leaves, if that makes sense without a visual. I think I need to use these little rubber/wire things to kind of splay it outward.
Mine appears to have stopped any growth since I saw the pistils start. I'll take another look when I get home from work.

Seriously brother, for someone on a tight budget that really can't afford to take the time to try a ton of different soils for the right one, it might just be what the grow doctor is ordering!
Dude, I've got a spare bag of Perlite, and 2 x 5 gallon jugs of DNF bloom (I'll pour you some into smaller jugs) . If you can get your hands on some veg nutrients youll have everything. I can bring it all with us if theirs room in Peeeces truck lol. Ill drop the capsules in the mailbox today, just waiting for an address from another member too.

Having issues editing photos, moreso flipping them over the past 2 days. The edit option seems to have disappeared since you guys pointed it out to me and it's time sensitive nature in the gallery..........any idea how to flip my photos now?

Having issues editing photos, moreso flipping them over the past 2 days. The edit option seems to have disappeared since you guys pointed it out to me and it's time sensitive nature in the gallery..........any idea how to flip my photos now?
Ugh, I really hate not being able to edit our photos and posts after a certain amount of time. I get that the staff wants protection from some paranoid-patty deleting all their photos some night when they get freaked out or decide they've had enough of this forum or something, but I feel like there's better ways they could do that. Automatic prevention on mass picture deletes, automatic restoration, etc. and so on. It's really kind of been the one thing that sticks in my side about this forum, because I see pictures of mine ALL the time I'd like to edit or remove, and it's a pain in the butt to ask a moderator to do it and explain why and all that, as if they don't have other stuff to do. I always feel like it's too much of a bother to them and just leave the pic.

Gripe over!

Most Auto strains don’t seem to need much in the way of nutes during veg. Any potting soil/mix that states it feeds for 3 months likely includes too much Nitrogen, which will probably cause issues during flowering.
Thanks FelipeBlu and fly well all i will need is REG. lawn/garden soil , In the flowering/bud cycle would you feen then?? Thanks again !! :green_heart:

Dude, I've got a spare bag of Perlite, and 2 x 5 gallon jugs of DNF bloom (I'll pour you some into smaller jugs) . If you can get your hands on some veg nutrients youll have everything. I can bring it all with us if theirs room in Peeeces truck lol. Ill drop the capsules in the mailbox today, just waiting for an address from another member too.
My son, I'm ready to start over again, and I'm going with bagseed until I can get this figured out.

@newty Being a newbie, I really curious about those pots you are growing in that have all the dimples and nipples? It looks like the dimples have holes in them, is that correct? What are they primarily used for, Hydro? Thanks

Those pots are used for soil or coco. The holes are for better aeration to the soil and roots. Supposedly helps prevent the roots from becoming root bound. Now I don't know if @newty knows it or not, but the holes are supposed to be on the inside (makes it less messy when watering). First time I used them, I had them facing outwards.

This one is on backwards and yes it sprays me everywhere...it’s hard to tell but there are dimples on both sides but one side has holes in the dimples and they face inward as Van has said. His description is also correct! Thanks guys sorry busy day

When you water does runoff come out the sides? They look much more expensive than the fabric Root Pouches. What are the major benefits to using them?
Runoff does not come out the sides unless you have them on backwards!

Back
Top Bottom