Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

I got a few ATFs put into airpots. Does that count?
Hell yeah it counts LOL......I cleaned the kitchen, deep cleaned the stove, mopped the floors, made a batch of ATF oil, cleaned up the growing area and a few other things.....all while quite high. I would have much rather been hanging with the plants.

So if anyone's curious, and even if you're not, I may try my seed in a 6L air pruning pot. I'm trying it out now to see how it performs. I just took out a couple slabs from the sides of the pipe and lined it with flyscreen. I just put a Dwarf Low Flyer in there for the trial run.
DSCI1707.jpg
I know this was a while ago but this seems like an amazing idea for autos. I heard they start to bud once the tap root hits bottom of the pot. Which looks like it could take a while lol. Think it was @AKgramma who told me

Hell yeah it counts LOL......I cleaned the kitchen, deep cleaned the stove, mopped the floors, made a batch of ATF oil, cleaned up the growing area and a few other things.....all while quite high. I would have much rather been hanging with the plants.
Wow. You had a productive day.

I know this was a while ago but this seems like an amazing idea for autos. I heard they start to bud once the tap root hits bottom of the pot. Which looks like it could take a while lol. Think it was @AKgramma who told me
No they bud based on time, not taproot. But this keeps it from getting rootbound, which is my reason for using it.

You are quite the little housewife... ;)

You knew someone would gouge you on that.....you had to.

You are quite the little housewife... ;)

You knew someone would gouge you on that.....you had to.
Thats ok, I am perfectly comfy in my apron with a duster! I do most of the cooking too (though Ms Stank is the baker and the sammich queen).

Thats ok, I am perfectly comfy in my apron with a duster! I do most of the cooking too (though Ms Stank is the baker and the sammich queen).
As long as you are comfortable with your pink duster and ivy print apron.

I do think it is cool though....reversal of old-school society.

Hey now! I resemble that remark! LoL

I get the pleasure of playing stay-at-home dad since I got out of the Navy. Used to be my time to eat xanax all day. Now, I just get blazed and clean all day.

I don't wear anything pink LOL, but I will cook my ass off or clean my ass off. I draw the line at pink LOL

Happy belated 420 all!!! Here’s my jack finished and curing 23gs hang dried for 3 days then jarred. Smells amazing will see how she vapes and smokes.

Picked up some nice strains for the next few years to keep me busy from seedsherenow and Montreal seed bank. Looking forward to exotics genetix 3 in the pink, peanut butter chocolate, Shrieker, Posionberry from QCS, Strawberry Chem and Caspian Tiger from elite king seeds, then some more TGA to go after I’m done breeding Ace of Spades. Grabbed a last Cuvée and The Flav seeds pack as well as Humboldt Blue Dream fem. Feeling super excited and let the breeding craziness begin!!

Send me up a club sandwich. Extra bacon and tomato.

Time to get out of old school anyways; way too conservative almost to the point of right-wing.

Hey now! I resemble that remark! LoL

I get the pleasure of playing stay-at-home dad since I got out of the Navy. Used to be my time to eat xanax all day. Now, I just get blazed and clean all day.
Now if I could only get the wife to take a full time job and get paid way above the usual amount...

Happy belated 420 all!!! Here’s my jack finished and curing 23gs hang dried for 3 days then jarred. Smells amazing will see how she vapes and smokes.

Picked up some nice strains for the next few years to keep me busy from seedsherenow and Montreal seed bank. Looking forward to exotics genetix 3 in the pink, peanut butter chocolate, Shrieker, Posionberry from QCS, Strawberry Chem and Caspian Tiger from elite king seeds, then some more TGA to go after I’m done breeding Ace of Spades. Grabbed a last Cuvée and The Flav seeds pack as well as Humboldt Blue Dream fem. Feeling super excited and let the breeding craziness begin!!
You for a wicked fun summer planned, it sounds like.

Back
Top Bottom