Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

Course the day after I leave there wind storm an power outage. God please help my plant while I am away! I think I'll cry if I come home to a dead stick plant. So I'm trying not to ruin my trip and stress over it....but I had to vent a second. Hope e everyone's doing well!

Course the day after I leave there wind storm an power outage. God please help my plant while I am away! I think I'll cry if I come home to a dead stick plant. So I'm trying not to ruin my trip and stress over it....but I had to vent a second. Hope e everyone's doing well!
Don't sweat it Them. I'm sure it won't be out long. Freezer will be cold and the lights will come back on and an auto doesn't give a shit about schedules.

Don't sweat it Them. I'm sure it won't be out long. Freezer will be cold and the lights will come back on and an auto doesn't give a shit about schedules.
I know but the herer was on auto water. And I was already stressing that I programmed it wrong. I've just been trying not to think about it but it's scary lol I hate th thought of wasting all the time energy and cash....but it will be what it is meant to be I guess. Kinda wish i just put it outside but it would have blown over I think in the storm idk. Ugh. Just shitty

Doing well Dab. I'm thinking about my ATF in the ground with no slug bait. But it was still looking good this morning when I left for work.

Hey PT.....question for you brother. Any idea what this critter is? Saw two of them on one of my clones.

RED ALERT:
14-001f2.jpg

its a thrip larva

They aren't the worst thing to pop up as I'm sure you know Van. They hate wind, spino and neem. And can be controlled and eliminated with a few little treatments.... or fire! O hell I know they all hate fire!

I generally check leaves every time I pluck a couple. Ms Stank tends to be the one to do the closer inspections as she has better eyes for it. We are very anal about keeping the garden pest free.

They aren't the worst thing to pop up as I'm sure you know Van. They hate wind, spino and neem. And can be controlled and eliminated with a few little treatments.... or fire! O hell I know they all hate fire!
Nail the bastards with a blowtorch.

Back
Top Bottom