Growing abnormality

Paperboii

420 Member
Hello everybody I'm a first time grower and I need some guidence from you guys.
First some info about my grow:
-Strain: she(I hope so) is a bagseed
-Tent: 80x80x180 cm / 3x3x6
-Light: I started with 1 20w cfl then switched to 200w DIY Cob LEDs so I believe thats why it stretched this much
-Soil: I bought an organic supermarket soil with a ph value around 5.9-6.5
I germinated and planted her on 3 april so it's been 21 days. I water her every 3 day with 2 oz (60ml) water around 6.5-7.0 pH.
I also have 12cm usb fan running in an angle that lightly shakes her.

My question is my seedling seems really clumped and hasn’t been growing horizontally. New leaves grow but older ones do not spread. I uploaded pics of her what do you guys think? Also what can I do to help her spread? She seem really small for tying it to sides and all other trainings.

Thank you
AA480FEA-98CA-426E-A5C4-839966C609F4.jpeg
22667D72-FE1C-4DEE-B9C7-7CA15FBC78D5.jpeg
ABD766CA-4272-4EFD-995D-83EC0662469D.jpeg
4C0C20E2-E2A3-44DD-A3B7-20DF9C56E2E2.jpeg

What spectrum is your LED? She looks healthy enough but your light might be too intense causing it to shy away from the light, as for that initial stretch, could have been from a number of things mostly light related.

Looks like the stem is 4” or so, if it were me, I’d put her in a bigger pot and bury half the stem.

It is a diy cob blurple 200w LED. I hanged around 25 cm above the plant. Cobs are chinese brand yxo yuxinou. I didn’t have much options in where I live. In their product page it specifies as 3500K/450nm/380-840nm but I’m not sure how true that is. I have a 5 gallon pot, wouldn’t it be too big for this size plant? Thank you
What spectrum is your LED? She looks healthy enough but your light might be too intense causing it to shy away from the light, as for that initial stretch, could have been from a number of things mostly light related.

Looks like the stem is 4” or so, if it were me, I’d put her in a bigger pot and bury half the stem.
t

That young I would hang the light about 1m above the plant and bring it down to 60cm after a week. As for pot size, I generally start mine in a 1 litre pot and then directly into 26L or 50L pots But they can go directly into large pots but growth will appear slow for a few weeks as they build roots in a big pot, then they explode with growth.

Thank you I will try to hang the light further from the plant. I will do the pot change 3-6 days later not to cause to much change at one time. I really appreciate the help!
That young I would hang the light about 1m above the plant and bring it down to 60cm after a week. As for pot size, I generally start mine in a 1 litre pot and then directly into 26L or 50L pots But they can go directly into large pots but growth will appear slow for a few weeks as they build roots in a big pot, then they explode with growth.

Back
Top Bottom