Growing ac/dc outside

honda rider

420 Member
Hey everyone, Ive been growing acdc outside this year. For thosw who dont know....acdc is a phenotype of cannatonic and typically has a cbd:thc ratio of 20:1. This strain has been fairly difficult to grow so far. It grows very agressively and wildly. Ive had it outside since the middle of may, and somehow its still not flowering yet. Im trying to figure out why. All the conditions are proper for it to flower, so i dont really understand.
Ill be posting some photos in a few minutes when i figure out how....

Ive had to thin these out a lot! Gonna have to add a second screen or significantly raise my existing one. These girls are growing a lot every day

Before a recent pruning! I had stripped them till there was almost nothing left about 2 weeks before this photo. I cannot believe the vigor and speed this strain has!

Hello there fello Santa Rosa ian. Those are my AC/DC babies. Do not worry about flowering. Mine outdoors just started. You have to thin out the lower growth conciderably. Also double trellis is reccomended. You neex to hit me up with any questions. Send me a message. We can talk in depth about this wonderfull strain. And was that Sour Diesel a JPM clone also?

Beautiful AC/DC

20150730_073916.jpg
20150730_073902.jpg
20150730_073851.jpg

Hey Jefe,
I tried to message you about this, but since I have less than 50 posts on this forum, they wont let me send any messages. My acdc's have zero signs of flowering so far. I just took this picture right now for reference so you can see what I mean.

Have you known this strain to start flowering later outside than other strains? I have 3 other straings growing outside in the same part of the yard, and they are all flowering right on schedule. At this rate, these acdc's are going to be absolutely massive by the time they actually flower!

image29643.jpg

The sour diesel cutting came from organicann, but I dont recall who it was from specifically. All I know is that I purchased it for $12 and it came from a very healthy mom. Its really a beautiful plant. Ive got a bunch of pictures of it too but its kind of a pain to upload pics onto this forum. Im not sure why my pics keep getting flipped on their sides when I upload them...oh well.

Another picture taken of acdc's this morning. They look very very happy, I feel real good about them. Although, this was the first time Ive grown acdc......and Ive learned a lot about it. Im going to grow them completly different next time. My friend and I are going to start indoor acdc's in coco very soon actually! Weve been discussing the possibility of trying to create acdc seeds, but we arent sure if all the seedlings would be high CBD or not. I feel like there would be a massive variation and I believe thats why the seeds dont exist already. Especially with acdc being a phenotype of cannatonic! cannatonic's cbd:thc ratio varies widely as you know.....I imagine this would be similar.

image29644.jpg

Another picture taken of acdc's this morning. They look very very happy, I feel real good about them. Although, this was the first time Ive grown acdc......and Ive learned a lot about it. Im going to grow them completly different next time. My friend and I are going to start indoor acdc's in coco very soon actually! Weve been discussing the possibility of trying to create acdc seeds, but we arent sure if all the seedlings would be high CBD or not. I feel like there would be a massive variation and I believe thats why the seeds dont exist already. Especially with acdc being a phenotype of cannatonic! cannatonic's cbd:thc ratio varies widely as you know.....I imagine this would be similar.

image29644.jpg

I am trying to make feminized AC/DC seeds this season. I also am crossing her with Purple Urkle males I have. I to also grow in coco and just put her indoors on an ebb and flow table. I have an instagram that is

Budding_industries

Look for me there and my contact info.

image29644.jpg

I am trying to make feminized AC/DC seeds this season. I also am crossing her with Purple Urkle males I have. I to also grow in coco and just put her indoors on an ebb and flow table. I have an instagram that is

Budding_industries

Look for me there and my contact info.

Will do brother!!

I'm also growing ac/dc outdoors in nor cal - got my clones at PIM in Seb. Growing many other plants, sedds and clones but only my ac/dc are light green and yellowing (have been from transplant time into happy frog soil) - mostly large lower and middle leaves. None of my other plants are doing this and are all feed the same - vermicrop granular plus extra calcium. Wondering if either of you have any suggestions...they are not very robust compared to others as well. Thanks for any advice

20150811_175003.jpg

This is the mom that supplied Sonoma County with over 500 babies!! I have been growing this cut for 4 years and it is the real deal.

Caligirl.... you need to thin her out. Massive side branching. She sheds her lower growth and needs lots of support.

If you got a clone from Organicann of the AC/DC with JPM on the tag she is from this mom. Any questio s feel free to shoot!

Back
Top Bottom