Growing Against Alzheimers - A Purely Organic Experience

Congrats on your motm nom lady! You are such an amazing resource to this community!!!

Wow G that’s a nice haul. Very nice indeed. That’s enough for some decent oil for sure.

You asked for my last oil run pictures so here they are. Enjoy!

E800FEA5-0A69-4CD1-95CB-BAE848E9FD9B.jpeg

5D2E391D-C30F-45F5-BBCC-E4B8F03E34A6.jpeg

8AB597B4-C1FF-40AF-BFE1-A68F4A7A3268.jpeg

B623E187-410D-437F-A452-F3BB0901F6EB.jpeg

2BC113E3-075A-4354-B466-BBB2DA951E62.jpeg

38F64ACB-B9D4-4D64-8653-ECF9EAD69B73.jpeg

A1D1ACE9-87FA-4424-99F6-31969CD0D30A.jpeg

060A358C-99DD-4CC0-BB67-B8A2118FDB92.jpeg

76A73C0F-EFF1-43EB-A6C5-F514803029DE.jpeg

E17EF885-1E8A-4E52-9798-A0821297608F.jpeg

7E8C310B-E853-49FF-8FE8-5838185A0834.jpeg

This batch seems that 3 gets me pretty good. 2 will probably be sufficient, but it’s been different every batch. This one is pretty potent and I have a lot of it. I’m hoping it will last for a month at least. I have more bud, but I’d rather use the GG that’s in flower now. It’s been a continued hunt for me to get the right dose. Thanks to G2HM I’m getting there.

This batch seems that 3 gets me pretty good. 2 will probably be sufficient, but it’s been different every batch. This one is pretty potent and I have a lot of it. I’m hoping it will last for a month at least. I have more bud, but I’d rather use the GG that’s in flower now. It’s been a continued hunt for me to get the right dose. Thanks to G2HM I’m getting there.

Yeah I am struggling with dosing and timing on the dosing......I find the oil lasts long and I can wake up still "drunk" if I take it too late. For me I am finding a 6pm dose runs me through the night and I get a good night's sleep and I can wake up at 8am without any lingering effects. But like last night, Ms Stank and I went out to dinner and I didn't dose until I got home around 8:30. When I got out of bed this morning, I was useless and fell asleep in a stupor for another hour and a half. I am taking about 1.25 teaspoons, could probably drop down to 1 teaspoon and be good, but still kind of trying to test the upper and lower limits. I think I might try 1.5 teaspoons tonight.

Yeah I am struggling with dosing and timing on the dosing......I find the oil lasts long and I can wake up still "drunk" if I take it too late. For me I am finding a 6pm dose runs me through the night and I get a good night's sleep and I can wake up at 8am without any lingering effects. But like last night, Ms Stank and I went out to dinner and I didn't dose until I got home around 8:30. When I got out of bed this morning, I was useless and fell asleep in a stupor for another hour and a half. I am taking about 1.25 teaspoons, could probably drop down to 1 teaspoon and be good, but still kind of trying to test the upper and lower limits. I think I might try 1.5 teaspoons tonight.

That’s actually pretty decent if you ask me. I’d love to be able to sleep every night—all night. Anyway, I know what you mean about too much. Last night I took 5.5 capsules of very potent oil, by mistake naturally. I was useless, but it did knock me out. Woke up stoned. Took 3 more...been goofy all day. Dropped a light and broke a bud...it’s best if I sit and have the tv watch me. :slide:

Very impressive grow .

*Thank you, 3 plants 1.6, wow the most so far.

Very impressive indeed. Great job Lady G.

Cheers.

*Awwww big hugs, I did it DW, I beat my last grow. How did this happen. Must be the Beautiful Mania, I finally figured it out, well some things. There is always learning to be had. Did you get to sleep last my friend?

Congrats on your motm nom lady! You are such an amazing resource to this community!!!

*Thank you TMD, I appreciate the love my fellow trooper. Feels like I might be doing something right in the world.

Congrats G2HM!!! What a well deserved nomination! This community is such a better place because of people like you!

*Thank you sooo much VS. ;)

Wow G that’s a nice haul. Very nice indeed. That’s enough for some decent oil for sure.

You asked for my last oil run pictures so here they are. Enjoy!

*It's my biggest one GrandpaT, and all organic which is the smoothest evah. I think I got my nutes and light locked in now. I ran out of glass jars too. Not a bad problem to have.

*Thank you so much for posting your pics. I'm a visual person so pictures give a thousand impressions to learn from.

---------------------------

Dear 420 family...

When you're like me, you dream of what can be.

Hopelessly devoted to my 420 family.

With a broken brain, the world ties me down, with my new life, I put a seed into the ground.

Grow my own medicine to retrain my brain, a cure to my diagnosis, a second chance to feel the rain.

I nurse my seedlings everyday, hoping they will seek light to pray.

Through vegetation, I start experimentation, always improving my interpretation.

As they enter the flower stage, they want to bloom, be free of their cage.

Much like me, I have to grow, if I want to be happy, I go with the flow.

I have infinite hope as I pull myself up this slippery slope.

When I look around you guys are there, a daily hello and give my plants care.

I wouldn't be here today, without my commitment to stay, this nomination makes my day, I count my blessings even when I'm afraid.

Thank you kindly for considering me. :thanks:

Your going to do even better next return grow .

Nice poem G

Mad love from
Ontario Canada ..

20150923_120757_HDR1.jpg
:love: Been taking the Advanced Brain Power sage and silk 3 weeks now for maintenance. My memory and calm seem improved possibly but I can't say for sure yet. 1 month supply left. I am now taking Omega 3, coconut oil in pills x4 /a day, Advanced Brain Power x2 /a day, a CPAP, and cbd:thc oil with Thieves and Lavender added @ 1 drop each : 10 ml. Just started this now, I can only say I like the flavor and aroma.:drool: My wife gets her asparagus essential oil sleep aid tomorrow and will begin sleeping, I hope! :circle-of-love: Love you all PS: sorry,be careful, I watched and realized the yorkie soccer video was hard on the eyes with all the movements and focusing.:love:

Back
Top Bottom