Growing Against Alzheimers - A Purely Organic Experience

:idea: this just dawned on me (sorry,pun intended) In The Shed, we have been taking a couple of our dogs to the vet for laser treatments (for bad back and a hip) this past year. Now I realize this laser light is likely near infra-red!!! It DOES help and quickly, or we wouldn't pay the $200 for 6 treatments. Izzy just got back from beginning a second round of laser treatments. He walks better. Vets also have medicine for animal alzheimers not available to humans, though it is shown to improve the human patient... I guess our pets are slightly ahead of us on this research, fellow lab rats indeed !!:cheesygrinsmiley::rofl: :popcorn:

:idea: this just dawned on me (sorry,pun intended) In The Shed, we have been taking a couple of our dogs to the vet for laser treatments (for bad back and a hip) this past year. Now I realize this laser light is likely near infra-red!!! It DOES help and quickly, or we wouldn't pay the $200 for 6 treatments. Izzy just got back from beginning a second round of laser treatments. He walks better. Vets also have medicine for animal alzheimers not available to humans, though it is shown to improve the human patient... I guess our pets are slightly ahead of us on this research, fellow lab rats indeed !!:cheesygrinsmiley::rofl: :popcorn:
I think it's a combination of a few things mostly people are valued more than animals so a clinical trial is easier to preform of sick dogs than sick people. But more importantly they don't want us to heal. They spray aluminum in the skies and put it in our immunizations and deodorant.... And I'm not advocating for people not immunizing themselves or children. In sound still rather have my daughter live to 70 and fight Alzheimer's than die at 2 of polio. But the good thing is people aren't falling for what they are told is good for them and making that decision for themselves. The first big step in combating big pharma!!

And if healing our animals firat can help to healing our human loved ones also. All the better!! Great info and conversation guys. Please continue to post these awesome links!

Sorry I'll clarify, I was responding to this lol.

Another hint:
Give Emma a kiss and look at your lips after lol
420-magazine-mobile693138193.jpg
Seriously BILL! WOW

Back
Top Bottom