Growing at 9000' Rocky Mtns

davduggie13

Hi,

(1) my White Widows and Rhinos, are in final flower stage. They have very small trichromes and not many visible to naked eye. Is this a character of this strain? I'm growing in soil, under 600-1000 hps air cooled lites, lots of outside air coming in and hot air going out. plants abt 14" below lite, fertilize 2 times week, temp 85-90, How can I boost trichromes growth like pics I see in grow manuals. They also have many dried yellow and brown bud leaves.

(2) I've an outdoor Haze almost 7' tall and a 6' Afgani, been outside since mid June,neither is showing any flowers, will they flower, or am I wasting my time? Will they flower under 12/12 hps lite?

(3) How can I tell if I have a hermie plant? I've a couple of Afganis, 3 wks into flowering, that looked female, that are now showing some bud pods with white tips. I grew these fr female cuttings, are they dangerous?

Any info will be helpful!
Davoid.

IMG_8150.JPG

IMG_81432.JPG

IMG_81422.JPG

:peace:

Why are all your leaves brown and dying? I would be worried about that first. My first guess is heat. As far as sex we would need much more close up, clear in focus pics. You will probably need to take 10-20 to get one clear one so do yourself a favor and just take 5 more than you think you need and only post the clear ones.

Hi,

No, I haven't change any lite cycles, I put some new plants ready for flowering in the flower room. Can the yellow or brown bud leaves be caused by buds sucking out nutrients from leaves? I don't see alot of trichromes on these plants.

Hermes, do you know of any good pics of herme plant? My flowers look lie pods with white tips. My plant was a female.

Thanks for Info!
Davoid.

What are your temps and humidity? Soil ph? ppms?

The yellowing that occurs in bloom looks alot different than that, some of the pics are blurry so I am not sure. It also looks like you have fox tailing which also is caused by heat.

Hey,

Thanks for info. Strain is White Widow and White Rhino. They do great through veg and early to mid flower.

Could it be that I let the plants in the picture mature to long?I put in flower rm 6-1-11?

Mid level room Temp is 86-90. Humdidty 40. I've never checked soil? I use well water 6.5 ph.I use soil, straight fr bag, roots 707. Could it be plants are to close to 600-1000 hps @12"? Lites are air cooled, and when I put my hand on glass they are pretty warm, but not scorching. How bout fertilizer? I use foxfarm and roots organic. I centif fan air into room from outdoors and exhaust out:peace:doors also. Trichrome count is low. Buds are largo, with many small yellow and brown dried bud leaves.

What is foxtailing?

Thanks for All info!
Davoid.

Back
Top Bottom