Growing Auto Afhgan Kush?

wildmanmaxx

I have Planted 2 Automatic Afghan Kuh and It said that it will be Mature in 30 days????? Also it will be about 14" tall with Buds top to Bottom ???? Does any one KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE??? Now What I HAVE IS A INDOOR GROW ROOM AND I'M new to growing ( THE MIX i HAVE FOR MY SOIL IS ORGANIC Potting soil, Bat Manure Blood & Bone Meal and 10 year old Cow Manure from My Wife old Barn the best way I know is it is 80% Potting soil with 8 % Perlite2% Blood & Bone Meal 10 Bat & Cow Manure and it is 18 Hr lite w/6 Hour od Complete Darkness. Some one Talk to Me Who am I doing ?? what Need to be done I did look up growing How to Grow Hindu Kush but these are Feminized seed/
maxx:reading420magazine:

18/6 is fine, you can also go 20/4 and some growers go 24/0. My lowryder2 was only about 6" high at 30 days 18/6 but then really jumped at the rate of almost an inch a day and was covered with buds. I don't think your plants are going to be mature at 30 days but they should have plenty of young buds. My plant at 42 days.- 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Hey Thanks Very Much for the Info ,I'm going to start them at 18/6 then after 2 weeks then do the 20/4 and I hope they will do as good as yours! Hey Bro do you change the lighting at the end of the Budding period or just keep it up as 20/4.
I think you been in the Military with your LOGO by your Name ? If there is any thing that you can tell me on these please let me Know. Oh for those folk that I told about the OLD seeds well they are 6" tall now and doing great ( YES I"M surprised AS ANYBODY ELSE)
wildman

Hey Thanks Very Much for the Info ,I'm going to start them at 18/6 then after 2 weeks then do the 20/4 and I hope they will do as good as yours! Hey Bro do you change the lighting at the end of the Budding period or just keep it up as 20/4.
I think you been in the Military with your LOGO by your Name ? If there is any thing that you can tell me on these please let me Know. Oh for those folk that I told about the OLD seeds well they are 6" tall now and doing great ( YES I"M surprised AS ANYBODY ELSE)
wildman

I've left my CFL 6400 on 18/6 for 6 weeks and switched to the 2700 5 days ago still @ 18/6. The little buds are resinous as all get out and the odor is driving me and the cat crazy. As for the military I was in the 25th Infantry Division US Army a long time ago. dohmixer was what I did in a bakery until my retirement. I'll be following this journal along ......... :goodluck:
I just seen your profile brother, welcome home. Was that the 2nd Division in Korea? I would send a PM but I'm still on probation here.

ive grew autos for a while now, people say there not great but i dont agree. Your method is fine. id advice you to get some root stimulator and some bloom boost. ive always grew mine on 24/0. The afhgan kush is a good breed to choose, i used 2 250w cfls and grew to 12-20inc in40days. ive tryed for ever to find a plant that can do it in 30days its just not true. it depends how dense and mature you want your buds to be? for a real deep stone then leave them until you cant wait anymore. I really recommend the MI5 lookss great and tastes great with a very deep purple colour. With about 15g a plant dryed bud.

The Bigger the pot the better also.

good look :thumb:

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some

pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos,

please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals

until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your

world!