Growing Autos & Photos In Harmony, An Inside Closet Grow, In Soil

Bud

Here I grow again..... this is my favorite time of year summer to fall. No ac needed and no heat ether,....yet!
I started out with 2 autos, hubbabubbasmelloscope from Mephisto genetics ,and a Jack Herer from herbies.
Started under t8 floresents 8/1/19 and moved them to the grow room after about a week after germination
Under a single 315 CMH all in one plug & play from sunsystem transplanted to 3 gal. Smart pots about 25” below the light.using ffof+ perlite at 25%.
Next I started 2 mystery autos ( freebies from new guy 420 ) germ. 8/18/19 doing the same germination method and pots and soil.Today 9/9/19 I germ. A True purple haze photo from new guys and a Girl Scout cookies extreme photo from Bergman using the same methods.
My dance card is full till thanksgiving for the autos, as for the photos well som time in January. After thanksgiving I will replace the autos with ? Not sure yet?
My light as of now is on twenty hours a day and off for 4 during the hottest part of the day.
Will b using ff nutes the big 3 at 1/2 strength,plus rhino hide silica ( for cell strength) @ 1teaspoon with each gal. And cal-mag also at 1 tsp.per gal. Of aerated tap water PHed to 6.5 I’ll also use molasses during flowering.
I grow in a a 4’ x 6’ x7’ Mylar lined closet. On the 3 floor of my house. I ran a dedicated 30 amp line to the closet and placed a smoke detector inside just in case,The floor is covered with sheets of corrugated white plastic ( Home Depot) my exhaust system is As follows 6”... flexible ducting from top of room thu to the attic where a 440 fan
is pulling it. The house came equipped with a large attic fan with louvers that open when on 4 stories up and out the back of the house, never any smells I have it on a timer now so the air in the attic is changed every 15 min.
My intake system is as follows..I cut out two 8”x10” openings on both the inside and outside the closet wall in between the 2x4” studs added forced hot air heating grills to cover holes at bottom of closet-and a cheep ac filter so that nothing gets in. I hate bugs in my grow room and go to great lengths to prevent that.
1 isolating tower fan and
2, 6” isolating clip on fans in side the closet top and middle to keep air moving around and one 4” fan blowing in to the closet from the other room thru the intake. Ive been growing inside for the last 5 years with good or better the expected results hopefully this grow will b epic...... :yahoo:

I’m using a few deferent types of training this run, I topped the first two autos at the fifth node down to the fourth and tied down limbs to edge of pots,removing any center growth.
The next two I just topped at the sixth node and will let everything grow up and catch up.
As for the two photos? Not really sure how I want to train yet, but I think I can come up with a except-able Method i have time before that’s needed. It will involve topping at the sixth if the weed god are smiling down on me. Looking forward to a great harvest. :slide::slide:

I also use a few different methods for insect control.
1. I mix sand and D earth 50/50 and sprinkle on top of soil after each watering. It prevents the bugs digging and laying eggs,the sharp edges of the sand and D earth chew up there exctoskeleton as thay walk or dig. the two sided yellow stickie paper attracts any thing flying by. And as long as I feed the lady bugs thay stick around and eat most pot predators and if all else fails neem oil sprayed on bouth sides of a vegging plant leaves.mixed according to the directions on the bottle. Applied as needed once a week till problem is resolved. And around the base of each plant t stretch cotton to imitate a spider web so nothing climbs up from the bottom, old school out side grow tip I brought inside with me. I’ll snap a few pictures and post when I can. Growers luv.....chow for now:bongrip:

To complete....during summer and most of the time I hang a piece of mosquito netting in the door way
So nothing flies in or out when I open The door, when tending to the plants needs.
The first 4 autos, although started at different times, 3 weeks apart are really taking off now the first 2 are showing white hairs already. And the other 2 are getting a bit bushy and I will have to defoliate in order to open up bud sites blocked by som of the leaves. That’s all the news that’s fit to print for now....later gator

I don’t think I mentioned that I live in a place that frowns on mj growing.
It’s illegal here. So stealth is key to a successful harvest.
I’ve been flying under the radar for so long now i don’t know any other
way. I’ve been growing outside since I was 15 years old... I’m 67 now and
Still going strong or should I say growing strong.
I’ve been growing inside for the last 5 years with too many harvest to
Remember them all. At least 3 harvest per year with six plants in each run.
I don’t sell any, give some to friends and store the remainder in 1/2 gal.
Mason jars with 62% humidity packs in the dark, I still burp occasionally. Checking
For mold as well, I smell each jar after opening if it smells like cat piss it’s N.G.
And I dump it. This only happened once to me caused by not burping enough I think.
Catch u on the flip side..... chow for now.

Got a little hot in my grow room yesterday 91 was the temp. Outside. I kicked on the ac again and with a lot of air circulation. I’m keeping my growroom in the low 80s for a day or two till the heat and humidity move on and return to fall temp’s
814046EB-14B6-43E1-8DBF-14E11E906D18.jpeg

Just a picture of last years outside grow, it grew to13’ before I chopped her down. I took her down a bit early because the forecast said rain fo a week and I didn’t want to fight the but rot or loose what I already had nice buds and loads of popcorn too. It kept me in the green for at least 3 months :thumb:

My watering practices as of today.... each girl gets a gallon and a half. runoff is at 20% when 3 gal.smart pots are light really lite. I don’t ever overwater my girls..... The water or fert water is PHed to 6.5 in soil. As it is written so let it b done. Sorry I got a bit carried away. :sorry: The sprits are using me,larger voices calling. Making me a better farmer with each run!!!! Yahoo

Hay guys welcome to my grow room & my present grow of 7 girls. I over-seeded the Girl Scout cookies photos and now I’m growing 2 GSC extreme photos along with 1 true purple haze photo. The 4 autos
Are doing fine and the first 2 are building buds& colas nicely. The next two autos I topped at the sixth and allowing them to grow everything out and catch up to the topping as it grows. Removing or tucking leaves that block bud sites. As u can see I got my photo Seedlings in the middle.

Attachments

• 8EB0CD75-4D64-4FE0-A052-A2A0B46C19D3.jpeg
    8EB0CD75-4D64-4FE0-A052-A2A0B46C19D3.jpeg
    435.1 KB · Views: 314
  • CB4DF0C5-7CCC-49F5-AC51-BFE4948DFCDD.jpeg
    CB4DF0C5-7CCC-49F5-AC51-BFE4948DFCDD.jpeg
    372.9 KB · Views: 334
  • 2DB842C0-1DB9-475C-9F70-42DA38934620.jpeg
    2DB842C0-1DB9-475C-9F70-42DA38934620.jpeg
    687.8 KB · Views: 306
  • FD0F135D-353A-4EBE-848D-0ED00103FF1F.jpeg
    FD0F135D-353A-4EBE-848D-0ED00103FF1F.jpeg
    778.1 KB · Views: 310
  • 9A9D1DC7-1A97-45B2-BF46-989CDD0CBF7E.jpeg
    9A9D1DC7-1A97-45B2-BF46-989CDD0CBF7E.jpeg
    777.5 KB · Views: 316
  • 7819B956-B5B6-421B-A297-A1982BF4D986.jpeg
    7819B956-B5B6-421B-A297-A1982BF4D986.jpeg
    463 KB · Views: 312
The 3 photo seedlings haven’t been transplanted into smart pots yet! Maybe in a week or two.
No rush with these girls. Unlike the autos witch seem to b breaking there buds to produce colas. ASAP.
Luv growen this s#*t, still a rush, and smoken hot.

Hi gang. This is part of my growing stile ... instead of raising & lowering the lights :idea: I raising & lower
The Girls. I don’t know if it helps,Ive found it to b, much easer with different strains and growing methods I’ve done this out of habit. When they get put on the floor with nothing in between and the autos are at the 18” from my light and ready or close. I’ll get out the spy glass and take a gander looking for a cloudy / w a touch of amber and keeping the canopy even as possible. Cheers :yahoo:

The average temperature w lights on ranges from 72-80 w/o lights70-72 my humidity stays between 50- 60 % normally.of Corse spikes occur occasionally for a day at most and I adjust as needed when it does to control it.

I’m having difficulty with the 1 photo a haze. what a pain in the a§§ she’s turning out to b.
A real finicky bitch. I just can’t figure out what she wants? Here’s a cupple pictures of her. I
Flushed her with 6.5 before transplanting into 3 gal. S.p. With prewatered ffof Yesterday hopeing that that may snap her out of her present slump. So far no changes that I can see. If anyone reading this and has more insite on what’s going on with this haze. Please help ,Thanks.:green_heart:
99CECD5F-7365-4CCB-A75B-7FC999A04041.jpeg
C60D0FFD-2A59-4872-AE9B-0D9ABB269FFB.jpeg
071EED71-1675-4CD0-903F-40D66FB54AA4.jpeg

Attachments

• 2B35C8E5-7BCE-4724-A192-5A3514A81014.jpeg
    2B35C8E5-7BCE-4724-A192-5A3514A81014.jpeg
    1,018.7 KB · Views: 211
Well the haze took awhile to adjust to her new home. The leaves have uncurled and are raising to the light. Whooooo a close one, thought about replacing her if she stalled much longer.
No longer a concern, for now. I grow on.... I’ll take it anyway I can get it. :thumb: I’ll try to take a few picks
After she wakes up. See u when I see u.

Welcome back friends, I’ll be watering the second planting of 2 mystery autos with nutrients today.
The only thing the package said was bushy ?..... I’ve been on blind dates before, and we shall see how it goes. There moving right along and doing well as of now. I topped both at the 6th node allowing everything below to grow out. Sort of like a upside down umbrella opened . I’ve not tried this before with autos hopefully it works.:420:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom