Growing Belushi TV Show

I'll have to see if I can get this on one of my TV apps. Think I can get discovery but not sure it'll be the same program schedule.
Discovery is on Hulu. That is as simple as a virtual credit card with a $1 limit (I use free ones from a free Privacy(dot)com account).
Sign up for a free trial with that (HuluLive is 7 days or no live TV is 30 days) then when it is over, use Tecnitium freeware to spoof your laptop's MAC address (streamer's use it to know if the device has had a free trial in the past year, spoof it and they believe the device is new) create a new VCC and use it for the next free trial. You'll do it 4 times in a month taking maybe 3 to 4 minutes each time, but it is free instead of over $122+ a month.
Free TV apps are OK (Pluto TV is great) but live TV or HBO/STARZ/etc. is a little better.
I even have HuluLive on my phone. That you can't spoof but as long as the device that you used on your sign-up has its MAC spoofed, the account you created can be used on any device.
Works with Youtube as well if you hate Google more than Disney. Personally, all big tech is on my S list.

Discovery is on Hulu. That is as simple as a virtual credit card with a $1 limit (I use free ones from a free Privacy(dot)com account).
Sign up for a free trial with that (HuluLive is 7 days or no live TV is 30 days) then when it is over, use Tecnitium freeware to spoof your laptop's MAC address (streamer's use it to know if the device has had a free trial in the past year, spoof it and they believe the device is new) create a new VCC and use it for the next free trial. You'll do it 4 times in a month taking maybe 3 to 4 minutes each time, but it is free instead of over $122+ a month.
Free TV apps are OK (Pluto TV is great) but live TV or HBO/STARZ/etc. is a little better.
I even have HuluLive on my phone. That you can't spoof but as long as the device that you used on your sign-up has its MAC spoofed, the account you created can be used on any device.
Works with Youtube as well if you hate Google more than Disney. Personally, all big tech is on my S list.
Cool. I'm in the UK though. I have Discovery but that show isn't on there unfortunately.

Cool. I'm in the UK though. I have Discovery but that show isn't on there, unfortunately.
Hulu (Disney) really does not like foreigners, even VPN's do not work with them.
Brit Box won't allow this to work but Acorn TV does. There is one of your streaming services in the UK that will work with a VPN but nothing that was available that was different from Acorn (or all the USA stuff you can watch on USA streamers from prior seasons but not new stuff like this show) that was worth renewing the free trial.
That's too bad you can't watch Hulu or Youtube; I really don't like seeing people paying money to big tech to keep Billionaires happy and rich.
There is also "Disjointed" on Netflix. You should be able to get that. It's about a dispensary, the show was created by Chuck Lorre and stars Kathy Bates. One season; it lost its way with its writing on a sub-plot but overall it is a great show.
Netflix I have to pay for . . . . on eBay. My last one was from Morrocco ($3.42 and it has worked for 50 days now instead of the promised 30 days) currently the seller from UK is not selling them but there is a Russian (with plenty of positive feedback; always buy from those with feedback to avoid the scammers) selling them this week for around $4.

Hulu (Disney) really does not like foreigners, even VPN's do not work with them.
Brit Box won't allow this to work but Acorn TV does. There is one of your streaming services in the UK that will work with a VPN but nothing that was available that was different from Acorn (or all the USA stuff you can watch on USA streamers from prior seasons but not new stuff like this show) that was worth renewing the free trial.
That's too bad you can't watch Hulu or Youtube; I really don't like seeing people paying money to big tech to keep Billionaires happy and rich.
There is also "Disjointed" on Netflix. You should be able to get that. It's about a dispensary, the show was created by Chuck Lorre and stars Kathy Bates. One season; it lost its way with its writing on a sub-plot but overall it is a great show.
Netflix I have to pay for . . . . on eBay. My last one was from Morrocco ($3.42 and it has worked for 50 days now instead of the promised 30 days) currently the seller from UK is not selling them but there is a Russian (with plenty of positive feedback; always buy from those with feedback to avoid the scammers) selling them this week for around $4.
Yeah watched Disjointed. Pretty funny. I liked the crazy little animation bits.

Back
Top Bottom