Growing Cannabis 101: Dean West’s Indoor, Multi Room Tent, Multi Strain, QB, Organic Micro Grow

DeanWest89

April/13/20

INTRO:
Hey everyone , :welcome:
so I’ve decided to start a journal on my new upstairs grow space. I would have honestly started earlier but when germinating I didn’t use a nice soft medium, I put bokashi in the mix and the fungi created killed 3 of them and one I ripped its head off trying to help the seed off and 1 took so long to come up I dug it up there was 4” of plant suck under to soil lit was trying to come up like pushing a rope down a hallway . Complete fail . I over cared for them and I killed them so I lost 5 out of 8 seeds.:rip::nervous-guy: The first seed popped flawlessly and started out the gate strong , but out of the 4 I stared only 1 made it, so I popped my last one , and she popped right away, when I was hardening it off I fell asleep and it was exposed to the light and dry air all night , by morning she was dry and crispy I was devastated so I put it back in the humidity dome and hoped for the best, it sat in a dome for a week then I noticed a small new set of leaves going LIFE. I was so happy I was jumping.
My good friend @Kingjoe83 felt bad for how many seeds I lost and started a seed out of his own seed collection to help me fill my grow space ,:yummy: I cannot thank this guy enough for all he has done for me. One of the best dudes I’ve ever met , so now I had my 4 plants to fill my space . I was going to run . Then my wife bought me 2 packs of seeds for Easter so that mixed things up. I was so excited I started 2 instantly .Things are starting to come around here
Prior to this failure I germinated 3 trays of hermie seeds and had 90% germination rate set and forget kinda deal . And as soon as it was an expensive seed it’s like I forgot all of that major rookie mistake , so I now have a whole new outlook . Let’s get into the details of this grow

TENT: this is going to be done in a 2x3x4’6 multi room tent. With a flower chamber that’s 2x2x4’6” and with 1 or 2 veg spaces 1st option is 1x2x4’6” but I’m not growing tall plants , so I will keep it as 2 veg spaces which are 1x2x2’3”
This is going to be a challenge for me because I’ve been growing bigger plants in my 2x4 vegging well into the 80-100 day marks so I hope to do some fast turn arounds in this tent

If I run out of room I will just throw the other plants in my 2x4x5’3” tent in the basement with 3 mars 300’s and 1 mars 144 reflector that’s featuring my sativa run that’s on day 64 of flower trichomes are almost where I want them their ph at as hell so any day they will go in the dark for 3 days then all will come down . So I will have lots of room to flower plants with lots of lights .

LIGHTS: 1st light in the 2x2 chamber is 2 photon phantom fusion board 240 only consuming 75w total on a dimmer , it’s a 3000K and 4500K with deep red . It supposed the heck out of me how bright it is. I do have a lux meter so I will be able to keep the light in the right spot Distance wise to Maximize the use of the 75 w, now I’m not sure if each pannel receives 75 w , I don’t have anything to see the power draw from the wall. This light was given to me by my good friend @Kingjoe83 and so was the light meter thanks bud . This light barley fits in the 2x2 so it gets an amazing spread wall corner to corner

2nd light is a 20w QB red and blue , at first I thought the light was garbage but then I got the light meter and realized how close I hade to put it to the plants and in seedling to early veg this light does amazing for what it is .

3rd ligjt is just 4 23 w 6500k cfl bulbs

I had bought a 200w 4 cob led grow ligjt and 2 of 4 weren’t working I paid 20$ so I got 3 out of 4 working and just waiting an a driver for the 4th . I will be tearing it down and making individual hanging cobs with some. One will go to my 2.0 space bucket build .where I will perfect the art if

MEDIUM/AMENDMENTS: For my soil I had to purchase a pre made super soil from my local grow shop. All my totes in the basement got infested with fungus gnats this winter so a few days from now predatory mites will show up and I will lace them all hard with them , I will put them in my worm bin , and from now on it and nematode‘s will be a preventive measure so this never happens again. it will go in all everything that pest live in. So I had to buy new everything to keep it separate upstairs so I don’t have any hitch hikers . So no fungus gnats upstairs thank god. But I hope in a month they will be gone, if I have to seal the basement off and bug bomb it I will but I hope I don’t have to
Enough about that, here’s my list of
Amendments
- gaja green all purpose 4-4-4
-gaja green power bloom 2-8-4
-gaja green glacial rock dust
- raw npk microbes grow and bloom versions ( not an amendment but it’s one of the few things I use) it has replaced the need to brew compost teas anymore ( my wife hated when I brewed compost teas(

-predatory soil mites as preventative measure against pests
- WORMS and a mulch layers tops all my pots off. I try to creat a microbial rich environment

VEG- I have pre mixed my first tote set up for veg so my veg ratios of gaja green is 75% all purpose and 25% power bloom. And 1 tbsp of glacial rock dust pet gal of medium and inoculated with raw npk microbes bloom. It sat for a few months and is now ready dor

BLOOM- my second tote I mixed for the flip and transplant for into flower , it’s a 50/50 ratio of all purpose and power bloom , with 1 tbsp of glacial rock dust per gal . I inoculated this with raw npk microbes bloom version it will sit until I’m ready to start throwing girls into flower
- mid flower depending on strain but I generally give a mid flower amendment , this is my ratio of gaja green 75% 2-8-4 and 25% of 4-4-4

WATERING- so in my organic super soil i rely on on the fungi and bacteria and worms in my soil with all keep my ph in check . So I water non ph’d water. I do check it with a ph meter to make sure it’s in range and hasn’t gone out to lunch if it’s below 6.5 somethings wrong . So I always have 2 resinous going . I let it air are with an airstone for 48 hrs before using it to be safe ( the use chlorine here I. The water) the ph is usually from 6.7 -7-2. The odd time I adjust the ph of the water I’m watering with lemon juice , but I found using hydroponic ph up and down was killing my microbial life and my plants struggled once I stopped everything has been amazing.

so we’ve gone this far and haven’t gotten to the good part yet , so let’s get into what kind of strains will being grown on this journal . I want to try and stagger harvests and hopefully be able to achieve a small perpetual grow. This may not be achieved the first run but after this harvest in the future I will start by placing one plant into flower a month and after 1 full veg and flower I will be able to harvest a plant every 3o days ish .I will do all my cloning somewhere else and my mothers will be kept somewhere else. I hope after this is done I have a few mothers to tuck away.

STRAINS-
#1: Northern lights (FEM) canuk
#2: Bubbas gift F1 and F2 (FEM) HSO
#3: White OG (FEM) seedsman
#4: OGKZ (FEM) HSO

#5: Mint chocolate OG (FEM) HSO

I am just waiting in 2 clones which will be added to the journal journal upon arrival ( I am super excited about the 2 strains that the clones are. I will be taking a lot of clones from every plant to ensure I do get one to put away for a potential mother, and I want to put some plants outside so the cycle will begin. I want to build up a nice selection of strains to have around for a long time

So here we go with the start of this journal , there’s so many photos so I think I will just pick the best ones to see the progress , I’m not gonna post daily photos on this post.

So first off here is the light my buddie @Kingjoe83 gave me. Again joe I’ve said it 1000xs and it probably won’t be the last time bu

Okay here we go, I don’t know why my photos prior to this are gone but this is where we start,

march 17/20

Northern lights
bubbas gift #2
Bubbas gift #1
you can see that the bubbas gift number 2 had been left exposed and Her leafs dried up . Rookie mistake, I will never harden plants off when I’m tired again

March 20/20
NL
BG#2 so don’t pay attention to the description I messed it it . So after a few days I started to notice new growth coming up , I was very happy to see it start to grow instead of

BG#1

So the northern lights is starting to show deficiency’s so it’s time to transplant before they get worse, I’ve had soil cooking for months and it’s ready to go .

March 24/20

Northern lights right after transplanting

bubbas gift #1/#2 these girls aren’t looking so well themselves something needed to change

So in between these posts I decided to transplant everyone to try and improve my plants health by improving the quality of soil.

April 1/20

heres the northern lights , complete turn around and is looking beautiful, but something incredible was about to happen with this girl
Bubbas gift #1 there has been big improvement but still not there yet , but the transplant was the right move
Bubbas gift #2 when I transplanted her and there was no roots in the solo cup , so idk what happened but things aren’t looking good, still gonna ride it out though
I have this quantum board dimmed down to 51w at this point

The plants are getting 12 000 lux at this point

April 4/20
NL is growing strong , she’s really starting to bounce back .

Bubbas gift #1 still looks rough but she’s starting to look better ( don’t pay attention to that test germination was a hermie seed , and was a success for some reason a lot of my outdoor last summer was seedy found out there are hemp farms close by . So I used the seeds to practice my germination

Bubbas gift #2 still sad as heck idk what’s up she may just get pulled if she doesn’t Liven up here

April 7/20
Northern lights HOLY JUMPINS this thing blew up , I have never seen a plant side branch like this so early in veg I am amazed by this , it’s a super nice plant bounced back nicely from the rough start it had

April 9/20
introducing the new White OG thanks to my good friend I mentioned above

April 10/20

Northern lights

Bubbas gift #1
She finally looks nice and is in good health

Bubbas gift #2. BLAH

White OG

On April 9th my wife bought me a pack of OGKZ and a pack of mint chocolate OG so I started paper towel method ,next day OGKZ was germinated with 3/4 inch tap root mint OG WAS 12 hrs behind .

I set up solo cups with 3 1/2 “ of supersoil and promix HP ontop . Put the seeds in and here we go

OGKZ

They were put into the heat Mat and the next morning we had seedlings :headbanger:

April 12/20

OGKZ. Looking wonderful , from all my shitty germinations id figured what works for me finally( I was getting 90% germination with my hermie seeds and as soon as I started expensive seeds I killed them and over cared for them
Now just set and forget

Mint chocolate OG

Northern lights

Bubbas gift #1

Bubbas gift #2
Is not work sharing the picture .

white OG
just after taking this photo I decided to transplant her into her into a 1 gal pot

so this brings us right up to date , I will post more frequent smaller posts from here on out , most of you may scroll through most of my Blabbering so lets

Well that was one long ass post but very good intro Dean. You know I'm subbed brotha. :420::green_heart::passitleft:

Now grow some.monsters brotha

Thank you for coming by brotherman , this journal would not have happened without your help man.
Buddy , let's see I am going to try to pay attention more to you this run . Post once a week if you can bro. Try to post white light pics your plants buddy. A little bit of extra love can go along way in my world .
View media item 1764787

Okay another 4/4 zkittles showing taps in water after 20 hrs
.let grow brotha great thumb bastard lol :420::green_heart::passitleft:

April/13/20

INTRO:
Hey everyone , :welcome:
so I’ve decided to start a journal on my new upstairs grow space. I would have honestly started earlier but when germinating I didn’t use a nice soft medium, I put bokashi in the mix and the fungi created killed 3 of them and one I ripped its head off trying to help the seed off and 1 took so long to come up I dug it up there was 4” of plant suck under to soil lit was trying to come up like pushing a rope down a hallway . Complete fail . I over cared for them and I killed them so I lost 5 out of 8 seeds.:rip::nervous-guy: The first seed popped flawlessly and started out the gate strong , but out of the 4 I stared only 1 made it, so I popped my last one , and she popped right away, when I was hardening it off I fell asleep and it was exposed to the light and dry air all night , by morning she was dry and crispy I was devastated so I put it back in the humidity dome and hoped for the best, it sat in a dome for a week then I noticed a small new set of leaves going LIFE. I was so happy I was jumping.
My good friend @Kingjoe83 felt bad for how many seeds I lost and started a seed out of his own seed collection to help me fill my grow space ,:yummy: I cannot thank this guy enough for all he has done for me. One of the best dudes I’ve ever met , so now I had my 4 plants to fill my space . I was going to run . Then my wife bought me 2 packs of seeds for Easter so that mixed things up. I was so excited I started 2 instantly .Things are starting to come around here
Prior to this failure I germinated 3 trays of hermie seeds and had 90% germination rate set and forget kinda deal . And as soon as it was an expensive seed it’s like I forgot all of that major rookie mistake , so I now have a whole new outlook . Let’s get into the details of this grow

TENT: this is going to be done in a 2x3x4’6 multi room tent. With a flower chamber that’s 2x2x4’6” and with 1 or 2 veg spaces 1st option is 1x2x4’6” but I’m not growing tall plants , so I will keep it as 2 veg spaces which are 1x2x2’3”
This is going to be a challenge for me because I’ve been growing bigger plants in my 2x4 vegging well into the 80-100 day marks so I hope to do some fast turn arounds in this tent

If I run out of room I will just throw the other plants in my 2x4x5’3” tent in the basement with 3 mars 300’s and 1 mars 144 reflector that’s featuring my sativa run that’s on day 64 of flower trichomes are almost where I want them their ph at as hell so any day they will go in the dark for 3 days then all will come down . So I will have lots of room to flower plants with lots of lights .

LIGHTS: 1st light in the 2x2 chamber is 2 photon phantom fusion board 240 only consuming 75w total on a dimmer , it’s a 3000K and 4500K with deep red . It supposed the heck out of me how bright it is. I do have a lux meter so I will be able to keep the light in the right spot Distance wise to Maximize the use of the 75 w, now I’m not sure if each pannel receives 75 w , I don’t have anything to see the power draw from the wall. This light was given to me by my good friend @Kingjoe83 and so was the light meter thanks bud . This light barley fits in the 2x2 so it gets an amazing spread wall corner to corner

2nd light is a 20w QB red and blue , at first I thought the light was garbage but then I got the light meter and realized how close I hade to put it to the plants and in seedling to early veg this light does amazing for what it is .

3rd ligjt is just 4 23 w 6500k cfl bulbs

I had bought a 200w 4 cob led grow ligjt and 2 of 4 weren’t working I paid 20$ so I got 3 out of 4 working and just waiting an a driver for the 4th . I will be tearing it down and making individual hanging cobs with some. One will go to my 2.0 space bucket build .where I will perfect the art if

MEDIUM/AMENDMENTS: For my soil I had to purchase a pre made super soil from my local grow shop. All my totes in the basement got infested with fungus gnats this winter so a few days from now predatory mites will show up and I will lace them all hard with them , I will put them in my worm bin , and from now on it and nematode‘s will be a preventive measure so this never happens again. it will go in all everything that pest live in. So I had to buy new everything to keep it separate upstairs so I don’t have any hitch hikers . So no fungus gnats upstairs thank god. But I hope in a month they will be gone, if I have to seal the basement off and bug bomb it I will but I hope I don’t have to
Enough about that, here’s my list of
Amendments
- gaja green all purpose 4-4-4
-gaja green power bloom 2-8-4
-gaja green glacial rock dust
- raw npk microbes grow and bloom versions ( not an amendment but it’s one of the few things I use) it has replaced the need to brew compost teas anymore ( my wife hated when I brewed compost teas(

-predatory soil mites as preventative measure against pests
- WORMS and a mulch layers tops all my pots off. I try to creat a microbial rich environment

VEG- I have pre mixed my first tote set up for veg so my veg ratios of gaja green is 75% all purpose and 25% power bloom. And 1 tbsp of glacial rock dust pet gal of medium and inoculated with raw npk microbes bloom. It sat for a few months and is now ready dor

BLOOM- my second tote I mixed for the flip and transplant for into flower , it’s a 50/50 ratio of all purpose and power bloom , with 1 tbsp of glacial rock dust per gal . I inoculated this with raw npk microbes bloom version it will sit until I’m ready to start throwing girls into flower
- mid flower depending on strain but I generally give a mid flower amendment , this is my ratio of gaja green 75% 2-8-4 and 25% of 4-4-4

WATERING- so in my organic super soil i rely on on the fungi and bacteria and worms in my soil with all keep my ph in check . So I water non ph’d water. I do check it with a ph meter to make sure it’s in range and hasn’t gone out to lunch if it’s below 6.5 somethings wrong . So I always have 2 resinous going . I let it air are with an airstone for 48 hrs before using it to be safe ( the use chlorine here I. The water) the ph is usually from 6.7 -7-2. The odd time I adjust the ph of the water I’m watering with lemon juice , but I found using hydroponic ph up and down was killing my microbial life and my plants struggled once I stopped everything has been amazing.

so we’ve gone this far and haven’t gotten to the good part yet , so let’s get into what kind of strains will being grown on this journal . I want to try and stagger harvests and hopefully be able to achieve a small perpetual grow. This may not be achieved the first run but after this harvest in the future I will start by placing one plant into flower a month and after 1 full veg and flower I will be able to harvest a plant every 3o days ish .I will do all my cloning somewhere else and my mothers will be kept somewhere else. I hope after this is done I have a few mothers to tuck away.

STRAINS-
#1: Northern lights (FEM) canuk
#2: Bubbas gift F1 and F2 (FEM) HSO
#3: White OG (FEM) seedsman
#4: OGKZ (FEM) HSO

#5: Mint chocolate OG (FEM) HSO

I am just waiting in 2 clones which will be added to the journal journal upon arrival ( I am super excited about the 2 strains that the clones are. I will be taking a lot of clones from every plant to ensure I do get one to put away for a potential mother, and I want to put some plants outside so the cycle will begin. I want to build up a nice selection of strains to have around for a long time

So here we go with the start of this journal , there’s so many photos so I think I will just pick the best ones to see the progress , I’m not gonna post daily photos on this post.

So first off here is the light my buddie @Kingjoe83 gave me. Again joe I’ve said it 1000xs and it probably won’t be the last time bu

Okay here we go, I don’t know why my photos prior to this are gone but this is where we start,

march 17/20

Northern lights
bubbas gift #2
Bubbas gift #1
you can see that the bubbas gift number 2 had been left exposed and Her leafs dried up . Rookie mistake, I will never harden plants off when I’m tired again

March 20/20
NL
BG#2 so don’t pay attention to the description I messed it it . So after a few days I started to notice new growth coming up , I was very happy to see it start to grow instead of

BG#1

So the northern lights is starting to show deficiency’s so it’s time to transplant before they get worse, I’ve had soil cooking for months and it’s ready to go .

March 24/20

Northern lights right after transplanting

bubbas gift #1/#2 these girls aren’t looking so well themselves something needed to change

So in between these posts I decided to transplant everyone to try and improve my plants health by improving the quality of soil.

April 1/20

heres the northern lights , complete turn around and is looking beautiful, but something incredible was about to happen with this girl
Bubbas gift #1 there has been big improvement but still not there yet , but the transplant was the right move
Bubbas gift #2 when I transplanted her and there was no roots in the solo cup , so idk what happened but things aren’t looking good, still gonna ride it out though
I have this quantum board dimmed down to 51w at this point

The plants are getting 12 000 lux at this point

April 4/20
NL is growing strong , she’s really starting to bounce back .

Bubbas gift #1 still looks rough but she’s starting to look better ( don’t pay attention to that test germination was a hermie seed , and was a success for some reason a lot of my outdoor last summer was seedy found out there are hemp farms close by . So I used the seeds to practice my germination

Bubbas gift #2 still sad as heck idk what’s up she may just get pulled if she doesn’t Liven up here

April 7/20
Northern lights HOLY JUMPINS this thing blew up , I have never seen a plant side branch like this so early in veg I am amazed by this , it’s a super nice plant bounced back nicely from the rough start it had

April 9/20
introducing the new White OG thanks to my good friend I mentioned above

April 10/20

Northern lights

Bubbas gift #1
She finally looks nice and is in good health

Bubbas gift #2. BLAH

White OG

On April 9th my wife bought me a pack of OGKZ and a pack of mint chocolate OG so I started paper towel method ,next day OGKZ was germinated with 3/4 inch tap root mint OG WAS 12 hrs behind .

I set up solo cups with 3 1/2 “ of supersoil and promix HP ontop . Put the seeds in and here we go

OGKZ

They were put into the heat Mat and the next morning we had seedlings :headbanger:

April 12/20

OGKZ. Looking wonderful , from all my shitty germinations id figured what works for me finally( I was getting 90% germination with my hermie seeds and as soon as I started expensive seeds I killed them and over cared for them
Now just set and forget

Mint chocolate OG

Northern lights

Bubbas gift #1

Bubbas gift #2
Is not work sharing the picture .

white OG
just after taking this photo I decided to transplant her into her into a 1 gal pot

so this brings us right up to date , I will post more frequent smaller posts from here on out , most of you may scroll through most of my Blabbering so lets

Following! Thanks for all the detail, very helpful for a newb like me!

Buddy , let's see I am going to try to pay attention more to you this run . Post once a week if you can bro. Try to post white light pics your plants buddy. A little bit of extra love can go along way in my world .
View media item 1764787

Okay another 4/4 zkittles showing taps in water after 20 hrs
.let grow brotha great thumb bastard lol :420::green_heart::passitleft:
Your absolutely right , I started my last journal taking all photos under white light , but they got so big I couldn’t take them out of the tent . I did have a light I could have used but I got lazy about it 100%.
I will try and do better joe . Thanks for the tips brother. I appreciate your help hopefully this is a good one
What kind of light are you using to make your photos white ? Or is it the tsl-2000s

Following! Thanks for all the detail, very helpful for a newb like me!
Hey thank you for coming by, I appreciate the kind words glad to have you along. If you have any questions don’t be shy . I would honestly sit in on @Kingjoe83 s journal , he’s a well seasoned grower who grows a completely different style then me but absolutely knocks it out of the park.
Stay safe friend

Your absolutely right , I started my last journal taking all photos under white light , but they got so big I couldn’t take them out of the tent . I did have a light I could have used but I got lazy about it 100%.
I will try and do better joe . Thanks for the tips brother. I appreciate your help hopefully this is a good one
What kind of light are you using to make your photos white ? Or is it the tsl-2000s
Tsl usually bro

April 21/20

Happy 420 everyone :passitleft:
I started writing this yesterday, but you know how 420 goes haha

Journal update-
Hey everyone here again with another update, I am going to try and do this once a week and dedicate myself to this, I am home with the kids now and can work it into my schedule.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Everything is coming along nicely I’m just letting everyone grow out a bit before I start any real training or topping I want to take multiple clones from every plant , I will never send a plant into flower without having a clone set aside and labeled I’ve lost out on too many amazing phenos that enough is enough. Not all seeds are equal and it may take years before stumbling on something outstanding that you want to have around in your personal stash.

Let’s get in .

ENVIRONMENT- 25 degrees lights on/ 21 degrees lights off. And my relative humidity is around 35% which is horrible. My humidifier I had put all this white dust all over everything so I tossed the thing . I haven’t been able to invest in a new one yet, maybe I’ll have to break down and buy one .I have been really struggling to keep my rh up in my veg space , it’s impacting the growth of my plants to a certain extent, I’m not seeing as vigorous growth as I did with an rh of 60%
- now since my footprint is so small Would it be better to humidify the room my tent is in ?? Should I be investing in a large room one , or just a bottle top type deal ?

WATERING- I have been watering small amounts more frequent , since the last post because I started white and red clover and lemon balm as cover crops so I’m trying to keep the top bit of medium moist until germinated.
so April 19/20 I went into the tent and all my plants except one had super light pots so I gave them each halo a litre of water , all the run off, I checked ph . 6.6 . So I kept running that water through until no more came out the bottom. I didn’t want any goodness being washed away out of the soil.
For watering my seedlings I used a turkey baster with 1/4 1/2 3/4 and 1 oz measurements up to 2 oz it helps me not over water my seedlings so I know what I am giving each one .

MICROBES- so I’m kind of in a pickle here , I have tons of the raw npk microbes bloom , but I ran out of my grow version of microbes so , if I can’t get the grow version this week I will either brew up a tea or I’ll try the bloom version small dose see how she rolls . But once the cover crops established and I have constant mulch layer being produced I will introduce more red wigglers.

PESTS- Fungas gnats have made their way into my upstairs grow . Luckily today my preditory mites showed up and I purchased enough to cover 200-500sq ft which will be 10x the preventative application. So my upstairs grow will be hit , my downstairs grow , all my totes of soil. I also have nematodes on the way to hit this from all angles, in addition I am ordering more of the predatory mites I was not able to hit everything. ( I put more then needed upstairs so downstairs didn’t get the huge dose I wanted to give it)I need to put more effort into pest prevention. I keep a very clean grow space but for some reason the gnats have invaded. I knew it was only a matter of time since the basement tent has them.

Let’s get into some photos

Here’s the OGKZ which is on day 11

:)

Mint chocolate OG- day 10

Bubbas gift

This last 2 pics was from a week ago or so but just wanted to show the mutation that was going on with this bubbas

White OG
Love the look of this plant , thanks again @Kingjoe3

Northern Lights
This is a shot of the top of the soil, I dry out defoliated leaves and crush it up ontop if the soil, cover crop is starting to come in

I want to find another one of these black trays . They were sold out where I bought them . But just a shot of evertything

so here is what I am starting my assault on the fungas gnats with,stratiolaelaps scimitus are my frontline soldiers , a second wave of nematodes will be applied once they show up.

I used my 20x lens it’s kinda blurry but you can see one in the red circle

I will see you guys with an update next week in the progress of the preditory mites.
I have started to noticed some leaf issues so I’m thinking with this soil being so new it doesn’t have the life in it I thought it had so I will start to ph the water to see if things correct themselves, aswell as adding microbes. Cheers brothers and sisters.

Just a quick update here , so addressing this fungus gnat issue , I have introduced nematodes to all of my pots totes and everything , also predatory soil mites at 15x the preventative application.
I took the pots from the sativa run and put the soil into Totes there is 2 in total one was half full . So I busted up all the root mass I wanted to do a no till in them but I want to address this issue. So I re amended both totes one for veg and one I did a 50/50 ratio of veg and bloom amendments for the flip , I added a healthy portion of glacial rock dust , mixed then thoroughly then watered the totes , I then applied 2 Nematode pouches to each tote and then soaked the Neems . I will most them for the next 5 days . And last to go in was the predatory soil mites, I am waiting for raw npk microbes the grow version to come , but I do have the bloom version which I added to the 50/50 ratio tote and in a month I’ll add the grow version ( don’t want them competing with each other , give them time to find their place then introduce the grow version. I feel like if I add them together they may just want to whipe each other out instead of feed in what’s in the soil . So now in 2 months I’ll have beautiful soil ready to go . But I added the predatory mites last so I didn’t drown them or bury them since they live in the top couple inches of medium.

On a bad note I over watered my northern lights and the lower leaves got so saturated the cells started to burst and has now turned a lot of my lowest leaves dark curled up and crispy. I keep a detailed log of everything I do to each plant and I forgot to write what I did down before I did it and I forgot to after so I watered back to back days and it was a very stupid mistake . Was the one time I didn’t pic the pot up. Staying home I seem to be smoking more pot and it seems to be affecting my ability to keep notes of things LOL

KEEP SAFE EVERYONE:green_heart:

HELP ME PLEASE !!

So this morning I woke up and checked my grow space to find my northern lights plants lower leaves drying out curling up and in like a hand closing . Here are pics
What happened - I forgot to write down my last watering so when I checked the other day I seen it was 5 days since last water . So in a panic before checking the pot I watered it , only to realize I had done it the day before . So I expected some issues to happen because of it but nothing like this please help

I pulled all the old leaves off that were dieing ( I should have left them on now the new growth Will be attacked

86A92E2D-49FE-41AD-8355-1E8123FA5D45.jpeg

9A654A51-1987-44E3-AD01-74CA4055E7AB.jpeg

E935E61F-100B-4113-A7D5-59BF268CF6FF.jpeg

39477201-18F7-431F-B403-D513CD187165.jpeg

010CD777-8F1D-40BD-9401-9D837FA71AFD.jpeg

3F8DA8C1-556C-4B17-BCE5-9339A7DDE5D0.jpeg

7B3A8077-53E5-487E-832B-70C941135EDF.jpeg

I honestly don’t know what to do can someone please give me their 2 cents

I need help @Emilya @Pennywise @Kingjoe83 @stoneotter @carcass @InTheShed
I hate to tag a bunch of people but I need some help . My northern lights is degrading very fast and I just don’t know what to do . I posted some photos above , I usually grow in fabric pots and I used plastic for some reason . I accidentally double watered this northern lights and in a fabric pot I’d say no big deal I’ve done it before by accident and things never went south like this . Should I just be lucky I have clones ??

I need help @Emilya @Pennywise @Kingjoe83 @stoneotter @carcass @InTheShed
I hate to tag a bunch of people but I need some help . My northern lights is degrading very fast and I just don’t know what to do . I posted some photos above , I usually grow in fabric pots and I used plastic for some reason . I accidentally double watered this northern lights and in a fabric pot I’d say no big deal I’ve done it before by accident and things never went south like this . Should I just be lucky I have clones ??
Sorry dean not sure what you mean fading fast buddy . Like yellow leafs dying from down low working it's way up ?

HELP ME PLEASE !!

So this morning I woke up and checked my grow space to find my northern lights plants lower leaves drying out curling up and in like a hand closing . Here are pics
What happened - I forgot to write down my last watering so when I checked the other day I seen it was 5 days since last water . So in a panic before checking the pot I watered it , only to realize I had done it the day before . So I expected some issues to happen because of it but nothing like this please help

I pulled all the old leaves off that were dieing ( I should have left them on now the new growth Will be attacked

86A92E2D-49FE-41AD-8355-1E8123FA5D45.jpeg

9A654A51-1987-44E3-AD01-74CA4055E7AB.jpeg

E935E61F-100B-4113-A7D5-59BF268CF6FF.jpeg

39477201-18F7-431F-B403-D513CD187165.jpeg

010CD777-8F1D-40BD-9401-9D837FA71AFD.jpeg

3F8DA8C1-556C-4B17-BCE5-9339A7DDE5D0.jpeg

7B3A8077-53E5-487E-832B-70C941135EDF.jpeg

I honestly don’t know what to do can someone please give me their 2 cents
What are your temps at dean the rh and temps ?

Back
Top Bottom