Growing CBD dominant strain

Poffski

Hello.

Not really sure where to post this thread, so i just do it here.

I have smoked cannabis for some years. Eventually i experienced severe panick attacks from smoking high THC and low CBD cannabis. This is the only type of cannabis avaliable in my country. Therefore i would like to try and grow a high CBD strain from the CBD crew.

My question is: Does anyone know if growing a high CBD strain is any different from growing a high THC strain? I have a lot of experince with growing high THC and low CBD cannabis, but i have never been growing a high CBD strain. I have read that only one of four seeds meant to have high CBD actually is CBD dominant, and that 24 hour lightning in growth phase can cause a plant to be THC dominant. Is this true? Is there something i should concider when growing a high CBD strain to prevent it from being THC dominant? Hope someone can give me an answer on this, as i dont want to smoke something that is THC dominant.

Go to royal queen seeds and get their royal medic 12%CBD and 10%THC. I have had three full grows with this strain and everyone loves it.

I don't know alot about this, but I just picked up a harlequin from a grower friend of mine and he said that the ratio is 5:2 (cbd:thc) it is a strain with sativa characteristics. What you are planning on doing may not solve your problem. I would just go for a heavy all around indica if your trying to get to sleep or just relax on the couch, not a CBD strain

I use this strain for chronic pain. My wife likes this strain because she gets no paranoia when she smokes it. Very easy strain to grow too. Hope that answers your question

I don't know alot about this, but I just picked up a harlequin from a grower friend of mine and he said that the ratio is 5:2 (cbd:thc) it is a strain with sativa characteristics. What you are planning on doing may not solve your problem. I would just go for a heavy all around indica if your trying to get to sleep or just relax on the couch, not a CBD strain

Leafly refers to Harlequin's high CBD
Harlequin Cannabis Strain Information

Back
Top Bottom