Growing Dank's 500 Gallon Smart Pot Outdoor Grow Journal 2014

Growing Dank

Hey! This is my first grow journal. I grew 4 plants 100 gallon smart pots last year getting about 1.25 pounds per plant from clones. This year I decided to go with a little bit bigger smart pots, I upgraded to the 500 gallon smart pots. Takes about 2.5 yards of dirt to just fill one of these suckers. Took 9 yards of soil and 1 yard of perlite for my 4 plants this year. I got my strains THC tested that i grew last year, my sfv og was 21.49% THC, Super Lemon Haze 18.57% THC, Green Crack 18.42% THC, then Blue Widow was 15.35% THC(all from clones).

This year I will be growing 3 Seeds and 1 clone for my outdoor. My seeds consist of 818 Headband from cali connection, Blue Dream Haze from cali connection, and Sage'N'Sour from TH Seeds. I will also be doing a clone of Blue dream.

I use the close to the entire Advanced Nutrients, I use a few supplements from earth juice they are way cheaper than ADV nutes.

I hope you enjoy my grow journal feel free to leave questions or comments. Thanks for viewing :) Have a Dank Day!

mxq08.jpg

aqyx.jpg

c15z.jpg

2meo.jpg

kv7a.jpg

7h7jx.jpg

djlg.jpg

i6cg.jpg

t7ci.jpg

d0vx.jpg

c0j35.jpg

55j1.jpg

t8cv0.jpg

66jj.jpg

lwk8.jpg

flz1.jpg

fz2a.jpg

pecm.jpg

ayyp.jpg

yuzfv.jpg

5jql.jpg

2cigj.jpg

6azj3.jpg

nhyz5.jpg

s5o8.jpg

bvua.jpg

l2h2.jpg

n4pi.jpg

o4nu.jpg

319xi.jpg

wpvqm.jpg

geqf.jpg

ocuj.jpg

24oz.jpg

z9af.jpg

bw9b.jpg

u4no.jpg

ok44.jpg

utlao.jpg

2363u.jpg

ksvo.jpg

vm81.jpg

wguoe.jpg

dmw0.jpg

mckx.jpg

wnlr.jpg

1llp.jpg

gi7u.jpg

nvjx.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom