growing fast...

420Grower

What is the fastest, easiest way to grow my plants? I started germinating 10 seeds (I got alota seeds I've saved) and want to know the best way to grow them fast. I bought a book on growing buds, but it seem like it's all science. I don't know nothing about the botany of plants, so it's somewhat confusing. Can anyone help me out? I want my plants to flower as fast as they can. Is that even possible?

Re: growing fast...where to buy a grow light?

I haven't bought a grow light yet. I started 14 seeds and two have started to germinate!! Whoo! I put them in a grow container I bought. It looks like a little green house. So I think things are off to a good start for me. I need to get a grow light, so does anyone know where I can buy one? Can you buy one at a head shop, or can you just go to a hardware store to get one? Tell me more about the 12/12 light schedule for growing my plants faster. How many lights should I get? And how powerful should they be?

First of all you should get an HID light, such as Metal Halide or High Pressure Sodium, or you can go with several CFLs. To veg your plants faster put them on a 24/0 light cycle. If you want to get your bud as fast as possible then grow them under 12/12 throughout their entire lifetime.

Prepare to have problems, because it does not seem like your prepared for this grow. Growing a plant or plants in a secure place and having them bring fourth fruit takes a little knowledge and preparation and of course time which is normally 3 to 4 months. Good luck, I should be around.

It seems like there are always problems with growing a plant. Well if these don't grow and died, I will just keep on trying and learning from my mistakes. It seems like everyone has different advice or techniques on how to grow. I just have to find out what works for me. I read that putting your plants on a 24/0 schedule is the best for plants in the veg stage. And then someone tells me it's 12/12. So what am I suppost to believe? I got to find out on my own.

It seems like there are always problems with growing a plant. Well if these don't grow and died, I will just keep on trying and learning from my mistakes. It seems like everyone has different advice or techniques on how to grow. I just have to find out what works for me. I read that putting your plants on a 24/0 schedule is the best for plants in the veg stage. And then someone tells me it's 12/12. So what am I suppost to believe? I got to find out on my own.

It does it kinda complicated but don't worry, its easy to keep it simple too.
You might want to check out a few grow journals we have, it will give you a better understanding of what works and what doesn't.

Sorry for being a nag but preparation for a grow op helps tremendously. 24/0 is great for germ and vegging. A number of people also does 18/6 to help with energy comsumption(high electric bills). Switching your lights to a 12/12 triggers the plant to flower. The dark period has to be completely dark, no light leaks. You can cut veg time down by flowering early, you end up with a smaller plant but you shave a month off the growing process.
Normal time to grow a plant to harvest is about 4 months but if you are in a hurry and started the flower cycle around 23 to 30 days from when you first germ the plant. You can cut the grow time to 3 months. Flowering normally takes 8 weeks. Some strains take longer.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom