Growing from seed without vegging, only 12/12, and much more pigheaded rantings!

SpeesCees

There's a completely new indoor growing method that's still not clear to a lot of people. I'll try to keep my explanation as simple as possible.

When you realise that 99 out of 100 seedlings, when given primo soil, enough light and the right pH and EC... turn out to be a females... then you have something to work with. The reason behind this law of nature is the following. Cannabis plants decide whether to become a male of female between their sixth and eleventh week. It depends on the place they're standing, how much light they get, if there's enough nutrition, if the medium is right.. and probably some other if's we don't even know about. For example: sow some seeds in your garden and just let the plants go... sow again after two weeks, inbetween the seedlings that have already come up, and you can be sure this second round of seedlings will bring 95 percent male plants. Why? Because they simply don't get enough light and it's easy for a male plant to get enough light by stretching there... Survival of the fittest!

The question is, how can you apply this knowledge to your indoor garden...? Well if that isn't SpeesCees coming around the corner — and you better believe believe me: I've tried it! Make sure to keep a small spot in the middle of your flowering room vacant. Create some platform to put on some 7x7 cm or 9x9 cm containers. Sow 1 seed in each container, about 3 weeks before harvest... stick with 12 hours of light. Just put them on the platform below the lights and let them go. Don't worry... They will germinate just fine and will grow too... and at the same time... their hormones will start acting up. That means that even before you harvest the flowering plants.. you KNOW which ones are the males of the new generation... and you pull them out quickly of course. After germinating it takes about 18 to 19 days before you can recognize the males. Insiders pick them out before. In other words: when applying this method you don't need cuttings! And a cutting - with or without trips and/or spider mite — won't stand a chance when having to prove itself against a seed plant. A seed plant will ALWAYS produce more... and I mean in all cases.
Exposing germinating seeds to 12 hours of light right from the start works very well, and is even advisable, or your plants will push up the lights! Then there's the fact that this way you discover males very quickly and force your seedlings to decide (male or female?) much faster than outdoors. Mel Frank discovered this early on, in the early seventies. He was the same guy who pointed out it should be possible to create female seed by using gibberalic acid. He also admitted... he didn't succeed. Well... it took me 14 bloody years...but I can do it.

Wise up.. think not twice but five times before you buy feminised seed, descending... from hermaphrodite seed! Female seed will get you 100% females... feminised seeds DOESN'T and the herma factor will go on fucking things up. As a matter of fact, using regular seed is just as practical... because it's cheap (well okay, if you look around a bit!) There's only one reason for our stopping to sell female seeds.. Too many dudes started selling 'feminised' seeds as 'female' seeds! An embarrassment for our business... but that apart you should be able to find some serious information. It may be hard to believe... but there are some excellent stores where you'll find some real knowledge behind the counter. Seek them out... it pays off! Well I know, there are many stores where it's really only about money and knowledge is not even an afterthought... whatever, shit happens all the time... so keep your eyes open.

I'm sorry but I have to conclude there are so many entrepreneurs... especially the nutrition freaks... who present stories you need to be a professor for in order to understand... definitely heavy stuff! So listen to me just this once... and believe me when I say that 90 percent of your yield is depending on BASICS! When basics are okay... you may, just may grab 10 percent — at most! — extra by using all kinds of 'odiotic' products! A large chunk of what is sold in growshops... should cause some serious doubting before buying it. I know, that sounds hard.. but dammit... they should at least get some knowledgeable guys behind their counters before they confiscate your money. But once again, there are some good shops too... where they know what they're talking about - go find them!

People who want to start growing should get a plan first. preferably a tight plan! Security and honesty should come in the first place, so we don't steal electricity, and saving money by buying inferior gear is just as stupid. Get a plan. Make a list of things to do. What is your purpose, how much space is available, how much electricity use can you get away with, bio or hydro, how much money can you — or dare you — invest, is there a good supply of fresh air, cuttings or seedlings, what will you buy first, who will you turn to for advice etc etc.? Getting rich in a jiffy... forget it if you don't have experience, and even simply growing your own supply isn't that obvious.
As far as I'm concerned your first purchase should be a pH meter! Measuring is knowing, light is weight and overdoing things brings no good... and don't you forget it. When you have finally decided on a system... improve on it instead of continuously switching systems. And uuuuh... be good to your little plants, for they will reward you.

Our guano extract has exited the 'test case' phase. The vast majority of the people who tried it is delighted. Have a look in Zeewolde's growshop Green Diamond... Their show grow will amaze you, and even the coffee is okay. The owner called to say his Silver Pearls were never better than since he started using our guano extract. Of course we came over to have a look... and were delighted! What he is going to harvest from those 5 plants is the stuff most people can only dream about. Of course there are others just like him... but they won't let you in so easily...

Okay, stay cool, high and take time to fly!
SpeesCees

Back
Top Bottom