Growing In The Pond & Keeping My Head Above Water

Howdy all:)
Since my last Journal got a bit long (256pages) I thought I would start a new one with new strains
What are they you might ask? well I'll tell you. I have a Kandy Kush and a Moby Dick started from seed.
Now from the last fiasco I have a Medi Bomb that I'm doing my best to reveg. I nearly killed her but she just won't give up on me so I won't give up on her.
this is a soil grow nothing fancy.
400watt HPS.
Cfls and fluorescent tubes for supplemental lighting
first pic is Kandy
SAM_05942.JPG

here is Moby
SAM_05893.JPG

and whats left of the medi Bomb
SAM_05922.JPG

That's about it for now.
Happy Gardening:cheer:

Re: Gorwing in the pond and keeping my head above water

Good Day Fish, may I have the honor of being first?
Happy Skunkday SativaHaze:)
Man your fast I just posted it 5minutes ago. and by all means welcome to page 1:)

Well I have been going through these grow journals and can't believe the size of them! Pages and pages. Well I hope to become good friends, you seem like a kind soul. Thanks UFish. ;)

Well I have been going through these grow journals and can't believe the size of them! Pages and pages. Well I hope to become good friends, you seem like a kind soul. Thanks UFish. ;)
Just don't ask for my last joint unless you want to light it:) and friend we will be:)

Glad you made it Spimp:)
Welcome Mr. Spimp, we keep bumping into one another! People must be very close here.

Welcome Mr. Spimp, we keep bumping into one another! People must be very close here.

The ones who help make this place friendly and informative such as Sir Fish Cake draw all the riff-raff such as myself. :rofl: Hes my secret Mentor... Fish Cake = :adore:

Booom I got on the first page of a "sir fishcake" journal :)
That's something to tell the grand kids in years to come
It goes without saying....subbed :)
Best of look with this one sir

LOL! That is really a comfort to the soul! Fish seems to be everyones Uncle! It's always good to surround yourself with good friends, it comforts and warms the soul.

LOL! That is really a comfort to the soul! Fish seems to be everyones Uncle! It's always good to surround yourself with good friends, it comforts and warms the soul.
:high-five:

I'd like a seat in the second row over by the chips and salsa if no one objects.

The ones who help make this place friendly and informative such as Sir Fish Cake draw all the riff-raff such as myself. :rofl: Hes my secret Mentor... Fish Cake = :adore:
Little known fact..My middle name just happens to be riff raff:)

Alright Fishie I made it any room left????? I wanna be by the bud jar..........:peace::circle-of-love::thumb::high-five::bravo::cheer::morenutes::passitleft::party::tokin:lets get this party started
and you made it on the first page! There will always be room for you Harley even if I have to leave to make it:)

Booom I got on the first page of a "sir fishcake" journal :)
That's something to tell the grand kids in years to come
It goes without saying....subbed :)
Best of look with this one sir
Got to have my English friends here to make this a true world wide event:circle-of-love:

Good Weed, Fishy :)

Is Gorwing the same as Growing?

Nice to see the pond filling up.

:xmas:
I saw that after I posted it LOL will fix it when I finger it out!
Glad the gans here and you are definitely part of it Rico:) 98 to the 1HC FTW

Thanks for starting a new journal Fish Cake I can follow along now lol.
Brother I"m very happy you made it:) lets hope it goes in the right direction.

I'd like a seat in the second row over by the chips and salsa if no one objects.
TanR welcome buddy:) watch that one bowl of salsa its Hot. Try and get some cold ones out just in case:)

Back
Top Bottom