Growing Indoors In The Great White North: Blue Berry, Skunk, Kush

Yeah, I really only have room for two in the room as it turns out, so if the Blues are males I will crossbreed them with the skunk for another time. If they're girls I will be cutting back the skunk which is taking more than half the room. As the kush and skunk girls are ready to go, I am going to flip to the HPS tonight.

Ahhh, the warm glow of HPS lites. Which I hate. At least as far as taking photos! Next run I am going to leave the MH in and see what the difference is. Had to take a wall down to make room so now its basically 5x5 in there. The hps puts out more lumens compared to the MH at 24", so I raised it a bit to spread it out more. The two Blueberries are in the foreground and are on screw buckets to get them up to the same height as the other two.

75 days, two weeks into 12/12 all plants flowering, doing light fan leaf trimming for lower exposure. The skunk is really impressive as it has thrown shoots up from down low and self levelled with about 25 tops. The others have about 12. And sorry, the colour still sucks. I might set up an old 400 MH just for pictures as the HPS is so wack.

75 days, two weeks into 12/12 all plants flowering, doing light fan leaf trimming for lower exposure. The skunk is really impressive as it has thrown shoots up from down low and self levelled with about 25 tops. The others have about 12. And sorry, the colour still sucks. I might set up an old 400 MH just for pictures as the HPS is so wack.

looking good master! looking good! :bravo:

Thanks, I have a Nikon 7100 with a 28-140. I set up a tripod, full zoom, and set the aperture as small as it will go to get maximum depth of field, then rely on the resolution to let me digitally zoom in and still get a usable picture. I do want a macro lens though.... When digital first came out I really didn't consider the advantages of higher and higher resolutions, however the ability to zoom way into a photo and still have a usable shot is just cool.

There are macro lens one can hold in front of an iPhone that work ok, but for me a dedicated macro for my SLR is on my wish list. No matter what you use, the higher the resolution, the more you will be able to zoom in after you take the picture.

I was looking at those. They are like 30$, can’t be too good. I determined to win a 420 contest this year. I have the magnifying one for I phone. It’s so so for pics of tricomes

The clip on's are actually pretty good for a fixed lens camera that are on cell phones. I have a couple - my favorite is - you can find it on Amazon. Takes really decent trich pictures without the narrow circle around the picture.

Apexel Phone Lens 2 in 1 Cell Phone Camera Lens Kit 20X Macro Lens with Star Filter Clip-on Smartphone Lens Kit for iPhone 7/6s Samsung S8 Android Smartphones

Here's an example

So I swapped out the HPS for the MH for the pix. 3 weeks into flower

The mystery Kush

Apparently, a 600 watt will fill a 5x5 with no problem!

The Blueberry still looks quite differen't, white dense flower buds with almost no pistols.

The clones under sunblaster lights have all turned purple in the stem and some of the varietes have gone a super dark green and are very glossy. The mothers have not done this yet. I topped the clones to force them low as they are on maintenance till the fall growing season.

Double Skunk Flower

Back
Top Bottom