Growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to

Re: growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to.

Joe this was my biggest and best,remember though I try to keep them at 2 and a half ft.cause of my space and then I will have 3 or so plants.:surf:
this 1 was almost 3 ft high.main bud was 15 in.
widow
HPIM1744_600x360_.jpg

i think i could pick out a WW plant flowering in a heartbeat by the look and smell alone! so far my favorite too! even tho i dont have much to compare it to lol

hows the taste of the trainwreck spike? thats one ive been thinking about trying to grow i like the descriptions

too best widows and sadie the parrot,who got a new life on x-mas but so did I---UFF DA,she trys to control you and also thinks I'm hers and she can bite,she aint afraid of cat either anyway plants are filling out slowly gonna be good when ready.:surf::surf:

HPIM1857_660x500_.jpg

see poo on couch,damn.

Thx weedy she shits on everything,lucky there tiny:surf:

And RC the trainwrecktaste spicy but it should have been cured longer.:surf:

THX Mr.Natural

The trainwreck,my 1st time,shit is good:surf:

HPIM1855_.jpg

1st time smoking it,not growing,don't wanna take credit when not due.:surf:

just to let those who knew about her Indica LiL passed away last nite,I suppose old age she was acting a little slow last couple days but she ate and drank.I cried like a baby for a while I loved that little bird at least she had a good life after I rescued her,and now I have another rescue,oh I hate when pets die.

Indica LiL
2704664236_f6ee64a7b2_640x480_.jpg

Sorry for your loss, Spike...I hope your pain is quickly replaced with good memories...Peace, Bob.:peace:

that sucks bro, my iguana died recently, well I guess it's not that recent anymore, but she died shortly before I moved into my house. It was a very sad time as I had her for pretty much all of her life, and a good 8 years of mine. She was an awesome pet, she would just hang out in my room all the time, and I didn't have a cage for her, so I would wake up to her sleeping on my pillow and stuff, it was awesome.

She will be missed.. I wish I had a pic online but I think they're all at home.

THX to you all for the thoughts,and K2 I have had Iguanas all my life,3 in all

I just have a hard time with pets or animals in general dying I hit a fox once and killed it and I was freaked for a week,yet I shot a wild turkey once and was ok probably cause he was so good.:surf:

got some joy to spread instead of a little depressing reality---my 2 widows
are showing some trichomes coming I always like to see that.:surf:

Back
Top Bottom