Growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to

Spike69

2nd Place Plant, and 3rd Place Member of the Month
right now I am growing 8 plants,biggest 1, 4 inches and I am finding myself not having as much fun or as gratifying as when I had at least 1 big plant I could go look at and see buds all over the smell of skunk in the air,a feeling of,oh I cant wait till I get home tonight and clip a small leaf and check the tris,yaa them were the days.see I'm new to growing and had never expierenced the awful feelings of-big plant with buds all over smell skunk in the air able to look at large trichomes on a whim withdrawls.
sometimes I find myself going in to check on them 15 mins. after I had just done so as if some ganja god had come by felt my pain and all of a sudden 3 mos. of big bloom had worked in minutes and with much excited relief I had a trichome to check,a 5 inch fan leaf I could touch all I wanted,
a little area where I would go and plant my nose cause that area always seem to get the perfect smell that would send the odor of I've did a good job on this girl and I can do it again.
well I'm here to say I always want at least 1 big plant if for nothing else to keep me from going through the withdrawls of not being able to use my microscope,or the new kill odor candles I have,or even the satisfaction of my mom coming in and saying ,boy must be good cause it really stinks in here.Yup im new to growing but this is 1 lesson I wont learn twice.spike

Re: growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to.

i totally understand where your coming from. I am also new to the grow op. this being my third grow. i find myself sometimes just sitting in my grow room and reading a book. for the sole reason that maybe just maybe that the small amount of carbondioxide that im exhaling is making its way to my babies. i would buy a Co2 dispenser but i hear that you have to be growing a shit ton of plants to actually need one. i have 27 plants, 3 mothers. 11 in bloom and 13 baby clones for next harvest. does anyone think i should use Co2 with just 27 plants? also, has anyone tried using those Co2 tablets??

Spike69, ^5's bud. I am in the grow room with my nose to the buds 3-4 times a day,..lol. I am waiting for that first dank smell to touch my senses. It won't be long, buds are starting to fill in nicely, and lots of them too! MDVL says I should stay out of there..lol. I tell myself, and her, they need my constant attention, and the extra CO2.

HappyHeadz, A friend of ours has 5 sets of 12 plants going, all seperate grow spaces (5), and he uses CO2 on the individual groups. Says it makes a noticable difference, and I believe him, cause I get to taste the product! :)

right now I am growing 8 plants,biggest 1, 4 inches and I am finding myself not having as much fun or as gratifying as when I had at least 1 big plant I could go look at and see buds all over the smell of skunk in the air,a feeling of,oh I cant wait till I get home tonight and clip a small leaf and check the tris,yaa them were the days.see I'm new to growing and had never expierenced the awful feelings of-big plant with buds all over smell skunk in the air able to look at large trichomes on a whim withdrawls.
sometimes I find myself going in to check on them 15 mins. after I had just done so as if some ganja god had come by felt my pain and all of a sudden 3 mos. of big bloom had worked in minutes and with much excited relief I had a trichome to check,a 5 inch fan leaf I could touch all I wanted,
a little area where I would go and plant my nose cause that area always seem to get the perfect smell that would send the odor of I've did a good job on this girl and I can do it again.
well I'm here to say I always want at least 1 big plant if for nothing else to keep me from going through the withdrawls of not being able to use my microscope,or the new kill odor candles I have,or even the satisfaction of my mom coming in and saying ,boy must be good cause it really stinks in here.Yup im new to growing but this is 1 lesson I wont learn twice.spike

Well,gonna quote myself here,I got wear shades I go in there so much
its buggin my eyes,trying to give them more carbon d. see and I,m glad to hear from some of you how nice your buds are coming along

i was thinking this exact thing last week. this time around they're just babies.

Spike69, for sure dude, here ya go!! :)

Unknown_No_2-C.jpg

Enjoy!!

Oh, btw, that bud/stem in the back left corner is a main stem that has been LST'd. It is around 18 inches long...so far. :) Swing on by in 3-4 weeks..we can have a [virtual] trimming party!

Oh, btw, that bud/stem in the back left corner is a main stem that has been LST'd. It is around 18 inches long...so far. :)

gmt cant talk about getting together,they told me,spike

Spike69, yaaah..I know, but just talk for now..lol. The 2 unknowns are filling out nicely. Gave em water and nutes today, so now they are soakin up grow juice(bloom nutes). I put my 4 auto's outside the last two days now, need for them to get as big as they can in the next week or two. Soon they will show sex and hopefully be females! The two unknowns in bud are just now starting to get odor.

heres a couple of my babies spike. all blue moonshine

tmpphpAPJjmz.jpg

up close shot

ctmpphpkCKZng.jpg

full shot

tmpphpiOXa22.jpg

side shot

heres a couple of my babies spike. all blue moonshine

tmpphpAPJjmz.jpg

up close shot

ctmpphpkCKZng.jpg

full shot

tmpphpiOXa22.jpg

side shot

very nice hap-now I got more to pretend are mine to go check on and smell the nice skunk,dank smell-they look really good:ganjamon::surf:

thanks bro. you and gmt both have some awesome plants. keep up the good work, and safe growing. now i think ima go peek on my girls, to see if the weed god came to visit.... haha

well to make sure everything in this grow is going on track,I have ordered

General Hyponics PH-UP PH-DOWN and some more Fox Farm Grow Big.

I wonder if 1 day I'll be done buying stuff,everytime I think I have it all

I find something else I just gotta have.:cool::surf:

Skie69..we have been using ph down for a week or so. Tap water filtered thru a pure countertop unit, then add a shot of ph down. Plants seem to be doing better for it. Previous to that we had a nute problem, thinking it was ph to high causing nutrient lockout.

Back
Top Bottom