Growing knowledge

Go to there website they give out free samples. It's small bottles but one grow worth a 80.00 bucks value. You'll notice a huge difference I promise

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

well more medical stuff. thyroid, heart, blood pressure blah blah. I took another round of the antibiotics again.
we will see.
On the other agenda
The soil is now cooked! A supreme mix of new design. Plenty of organic ingredients and rich in microbes and beneficial bacterial. Started nearly one year ago. Lets hope that one of the two bag seed (over last 6 months) is viable. They look very premature mostly white with only the slightest gray hue. Its all I have to work with. Also reminding myself to shop for lights. My budget is negative already and things will turn around! Also looking for seed I have no idea what I'm doing...brain mush again
on to room design...
have a green day y'all

well more medical stuff. thyroid, heart, blood pressure blah blah. I took another round of the antibiotics again.
we will see.
On the other agenda
The soil is now cooked! A supreme mix of new design. Plenty of organic ingredients and rich in microbes and beneficial bacterial. Started nearly one year ago. Lets hope that one of the two bag seed (over last 6 months) is viable. They look very premature mostly white with only the slightest gray hue. Its all I have to work with. Also reminding myself to shop for lights. My budget is negative already and things will turn around! Also looking for seed I have no idea what I'm doing...brain mush again
on to room design...
have a green day y'all

Pufpuf I hope you are getting better :Namaste:
:circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

thank you! I was thinking of you (jaga) this morning when I saw a film about Australia. strange. Thought I read you may be located there. Memory is foggy from health issues.
On that subject...went back to the Dr yesterday and had double ear infections first time a Dr told me I have infected ear drum. Had one rupture as a kid that's no fun. So I haven't given up so I must be getting better. Not had much energy but I have completed an insulated grow area. Also got some 8 foot florescent (2bulbs and 2 lights) total of 4 8ft tubes and a giant cfl. Also got a burned out no name LED panel. meaning to look up the driver and start swapping parts this I get it. the power is on and fans work soon I will know more. My disability was denied again. So it's becoming difficult to scrape up funds.
The two bag seeds were no good they got tossed. I checked the both by smashing out of frustration (not something I do often) One was empty the other just too young to pop I suppose. So I had remembered dropping one in an out building 2 summers ago and I'll have you know after half a morning on a good sativa I found that sucker!
Dropped it in a wet paper towel this morning.
I feel it's the right time who knows. This will also be a revival of a strain I have worked on for quite a few year's now. I lost the whole grow a while back because I Broke RULE number one. oops.
I feel ok again so hopefully a sweet and small bubblegum sweet hybrid is about to emerge.
As for the soil I am trying to get a few flowers and some more of my special melons growing. Started several a couple days ago nothing yet but should be something soon.
I would write all morning but If too lengthy I feel some may lose interest so wrapping this up for now smell ya later

wth! if it's my journal and I feel like writing...
so for this evenings menu we will be serving slow roasted sir loin pork on a bed of rose Klondike potatoes and organic baby carrots. other sides not decided yet. but man am I getting hungry. Waiting on beans to pop.
I roto-tilled the garden beans back in the soil a few weeks ago and they are growing like weeds. It will be a nice double crop this year. I'm thankful for the favorable weather. I started round 2 of tomatoes in hopes of these conditions and they are just blooming every where. I also am watching daily for the Mexican petunias to bloom they have awesome purple flowers lasting a day or so. In the same bed I have planted moonflowers they are a wonder. The blooms span 5-10 inches only open at night and the fragrance is something I wish could be captured. I have a raised bed of carrots growing well and they are starting to gain size they flavor is there they love my old recycled soils. the orange watermelon was tasty this year more sweet than I remembered. The down side the yield was small only a few good ones. I added a honeymelon to the mix and was very happy with its results I will be planting several more. I have a 2nd round of melons half grown now I'm not exactly sure what's what but I know my pink watermelon is in there I can recognise it by the pale rind.
needing to transplant some forthysisia(sp)" yellow bell " cuttings.
Must tend to medication I'm getting off schedule again...

so I had all this soil I've been cooking so long and no seeds .the couple I had saved from a previous grow were duds.
I decided to use some soil and see what happens on some broccoli and cauliflower. then I decided also tomatoes and melons.
I mean I put forth effort in building a grow room and creating a soil mix to something I'm proud of. I had to do something.
I asked a couple of people I have burned with in the past if they know where I could score a few seeds. They laugh and say they haven't seen bud with seeds in years. That's when it really got to me. I will attract seeds and get a grow going! I'm going to grow and breed again. I have in the past and handed them out like crazy. I never prepared to lose my whole grow and it cost me this time. I'm too nervous to purchase online. So perhaps I'll get lucky and find one somewhere.
The sprouts are taking off and the roots are spreading and feathery so I know this soil is dialed in. My room is temp controlled with 10degree sway. my fans timer and lights all doing what they should. (except the led panel) I will work on that when the time is right.
maybe I'll start a non 420 thread.
I've been in and out of the doctors so much lately and they tell me that my appearance is unique to my health. I look much better than the test results.
some I do not mention the self medication of the wonderful herb to but I have to a few of them. All said that they can't recommend it but (something's making you better) lol.
I'm allowing my body to heal several co-infections now at the same time. attempting to keep diet organic and green. Most day's feel good and this project keeps me going. Perhaps I'll visit some place and find some old brick weed. When I was getting that back in the 90s it had plenty of seed. The quality diminished so bad in the area no one even bothers with it anymore.
Either way if feels great to have something growing and to entice my motivation. I'm a nurture nature type. if that is a thing. Greenest regards folks.

20210812_113838_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom