420 Magazine Background

Growing legal changes everything

Most grow info will not be needed once Pot is legal..

I plan on starting hundreds of feminised seedlings (using colloidal silver) in peat moss pucks..
3 or 4 seeds per puck.

I'll plant them out early and visit them now and again to give them some water...

Then in the fall when the females are ready. Like really ready! I'll spray them with CS and they will produce lots of female seeds for next year and those critters that love those seeds and greens.

Soon the ditches will be overgrown with high quality pot.

All pot haters will really to be uncomfortable with that...

Plant tomatoes along with your Pot

You might as well add tomato plants to your pot garden. When watering you can give them some. Tomatoes also wilt a little earlier than Marijuana so you can get a heads up from them about the water.

At this time of year when Legal, I'll put a few thousand watts of grow lights for the plants last week or 2 just to put it over the top THC wise.

-Play music for the plants
-Put reflective material near the garden to increase light.

So many things that you wouldn't do before because it being illegal. DO

Old Hippy 127

Re: Plant tomatoes along with your Pot

Nice sentiments, BUT, assholes will still steal your crop. Making cannabis legal will not change human nature...

Marijuana is an invasive species. Let the invasion begin..

Nice sentiments, BUT, assholes will still steal your crop. Making cannabis legal will not change human nature...
My outdoor crop will be for everybody..
I hope most of the assholes are birds and creatures. Just as long as they spread the seeds it's ok.

*When your female plants are in prime resin production. Why not dab a dried bud against them then toke that.

Marijuana is an invasive species. Let the invasion begin..

Excellent! When I first begin to grow, I vowed that I would not sell; even a single gram. I kept my promise. When friends want to buy, I gift them. They call me Johnny AppleWeed! LOL

I am exactly the same. Never sold any. I would give it to friends and when I bought I'd have their money so as not to be selling.
When you are an advocate they will take you down if caught selling. Not so much today.

We'll have to compare our wild crops next year!!

Good going old hippy

When your female plants are heavy with resin....

If you have mature plants take a dried bud and dab them against the best buds.

That resin will make your joint just that much better.

Let's Dox the pot haters. For being so dumb and thinking we are OK with their anti-pot stance.
Wanting Us to be fined, confined, lives ruined and kids taken away. Isn't cool and we will Dox them their businesses and cronies.
Toke like this

Jackalope

Plant tomatoes along with your Pot

You might as well add tomato plants to your pot garden. When watering you can give them some. Tomatoes also wilt a little earlier than Marijuana so you can get a heads up from them about the water.

At this time of year when Legal, I'll put a few thousand watts of grow lights for the plants last week or 2 just to put it over the top THC wise.

-Play music for the plants
-Put reflective material near the garden to increase light.

So many things that you wouldn't do before because it being illegal. DO
Watch out adding extra light at the end of flower. It can cause hermies and can start the plant into new growth. In nature light intensity is low at the end of the season so plants do fine with it.

Watch out adding extra light at the end of flower. It can cause hermies and can start the plant into new growth. In nature light intensity is low at the end of the season so plants do fine with it.
Maybe it would be best to just use the EXTRA lights during the season when cloudy and to extend the daylight.....

Top Bottom